Downers Grove Village Hall will be an Early Voting site from October 19 - November 2, 2020. Hours are M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Mail-In Ballot Drop Box
Starting October 19, 2020, the Village's Early Voting site will have a drop box located indoors for voters to deposit their mail-in ballots. The box will be available through Election Day and is located just inside the Committee Room where voting takes place. Please enter at the southwest side of the buidling at Door #7. If you're dropping off a ballot, you do not need to wait in the voting line.
The last day to register or transfer registration for the November 3, 2020, Consolidated Election is:
- IN-PERSON REGISTRATION: Tuesday, October 6, 2020.
- ONLINE REGISTRATION: Sunday, October 18, 2020. Please visit the Illinois Online Voter Registration website. The online application requires a valid Illinois Driver's License or State ID.
You must be 18 years of age on or before the election, be a citizen of the United States and a legal resident of DuPage County. Two forms of identification with current address are needed. Applicants may register in person at the following locations:
- Downers Grove Village Hall, 801 Burlington
- Downers Grove Township offices, 4340 Prince St., Downers Grove
- Lisle Township offices, 4721 Indiana Ave, Lisle
- York Township offices, 1502 Meyers Road, Lombard
- DuPage Election Commission, 421 County Farm Road, Wheaton
What if I miss the registration deadline, can I still vote?
Grace Period voting, allows individuals to register or update their registration AND vote/early vote at the same time.
You can Grace Period register/vote at the following locations:
- October 7, 2020 - November 3, 2020: Election Commissioner Office, 421 N. County Farm Road, Wheaton
- October 19, 2020 - November 2, 2020: Designated Early Voting Locations
- November 3, 2020: YOUR POLLING PLACE, ONLY. Find your polling place.
Please contact the DuPage County Election Commission at (630) 407-5600 for more information on Grace Period voting.