While our doors will be temporarily closed to the public through at least April 7, 2020, (subject to change), the Village of Downers Grove is committed to delivering services, although modified.
Purchase Garbage/Yard Waste Stickers by Mail
Please mail a check for the total amount of stickers ($3.95 each) you'd like to purchase, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
VILLAGE OF DOWNERS GROVE
801 Burlington Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515
Provisions for Building Permits and Submittals
- The Village will accept residential permit applications via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit drawings as a multi-page pdf with applications and other administrative paperwork in another separate multi-page pdf.
- Permit drawings or other related documents may be deposited in the dropbox in front of the main entrance of Village Hall designated for water payments, only.
- If you have larger drawings that need to be dropped off, please call the Community Development Department at 630.434.5515 for further directions.
- Payment for permits will be accepted via check or wire transfer. Payment by check can be deposited in the dropbox in front of the main entrance of Village Hall designated for water payments, only. Please clearly mark the permit number on the check. The Village is unable to accept credit card payments over the phone. If you wish to pay via wire transfer, please contact Community Developement at 630.434.5515.
Did you know there are several business transactions that can be done online that do not require person-to-person contact?
- Report police Non-Emergencies
- Pay a Village water/utility bill (If you are paying online for the first time, click on New Users and follow the prompts.) You will need the account number listed on your bill, similar to this example: C.1234.5678.91
- Pay a business or parking permit invoice. (If you are paying online for the first time, click on New Users and follow the prompts.)
- Pay a parking ticket.
- DG CRC Report non-emergency issues such as potholes and street light outages.
- Service Directory (Village departments, phone numbers and who to call for what.)