Purchase Garbage/Yard Waste Stickers by Mail
Please mail a check for the total amount of stickers ($4.17 each) you'd like to purchase, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
VILLAGE OF DOWNERS GROVE
801 Burlington Avenue, Downers Grove, IL 60515
Provisions for Building Permits and Submittals
- The Village will accept residential permit applications via email at email@example.com. Please submit drawings as a multi-page pdf with applications and other administrative paperwork in another separate multi-page pdf.
- Payment for permits will be accepted via check or wire transfer. Payment by check can be deposited in the dropbox in front of the main entrance of Village Hall designated for water payments, only. Please clearly mark the permit number on the check. The Village is unable to accept credit card payments over the phone.
Did you know there are several business transactions that can be done online that do not require person-to-person contact?
- Report police Non-Emergencies
- Pay a Village water/utility bill (If you are paying online for the first time, click on New Users and follow the prompts.) You will need the account number listed on your bill, similar to this example: C.1234.5678.91
- Pay a business or parking permit invoice. (If you are paying online for the first time, click on New Users and follow the prompts.)
- Pay a parking ticket.
- DG CRC Report non-emergency issues such as potholes and street light outages.
- Service Directory (Village departments, phone numbers and who to call for what.)