Congratulations to the newly elected members of the Downers Grove Village Council who will be sworn into office on Tuesday, May 7, 2019.
- Mayor-Elect Robert T. Barnett
- Commissioner Nicole Walus
- Commissioner-Elect Rich Kulovany
- Commissioner-Elect Leslie Sadowski-Fugitt
A welcoming reception for the new Village Council will be held in the Committee Room following the meeting.
The Village would also like to recognize those leaving the Village Council and thank them for their time and dedicated service to making Downers Grove the outstanding community that it is.
- Mayor Martin Tully, 2011-2019
- Commissioner William Waldack, 2015-2019
- Commissioner Bill White, 2015-2019
A reception in honor of the departing council members will be held in the Committee Room following the April 16, 2019 Council meeting.