The DuPage County Stormwater Management Planning Committee will hold a public meeting as part of their regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, February 5, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. in the County Board Room at 421 North County Farm Road, Wheaton, Illinois to allow the public to provide input as to the adequacy of the DuPage County Water Quality Program. This meeting is being held pursuant to Illinois Environmental Protection Agency Permit No. ILR40 Part IV. Section B. 2. c. Comments will be limited to 3 minutes.
IEPA Permit No. ILR40 includes the following components:
- Public Education and Outreach on Water Quality Topics
- Public Involvement and Participation
- Illicit Discharge Detection and Elimination
- Construction Site Erosion and Sediment Controls
- Post-Construction Best Management Practices for Water Quality
- Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping for Municipal Operations
- Water Quality Monitoring Program
Click here for the full DuPage County Stormwater Management Program Plan .