The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) has issued revised updated preliminary floodplain maps to all communities in DuPage County. Two open houses will be held to review preliminary maps, present the Flood Insurance Study reports, and discuss the process of reviewing and adopting the documents, as well as to solicit public comments.
- July 27, 2017, 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
DuPage County Government Center, Jack T. Knuepfer Building Auditorium
421 County Farm Road
- August 9, 2017, 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Downers Grove Public Works
5101 Walnut Ave.
Downers Grove, IL
- Changes in Flood Maps - What Property Owners Need to Know
- DuPage County Stormwater Management
- Flood Plain and LPDA Information
The Village has made it easy for our residents to compare the current floodplain map with the updated preliminary floodplain maps.
- Click HERE.
- Click on Preliminary FEMA Changes June 2017.
- Type in your address and the map will show both the existing and proposed floodplain areas.