Did you know that parking on Village streets between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. is prohibited? If you need to park your vehicle overnight, you may contact the Police Department at 630.434.5600 OR use the new online Overnight Parking Request form.
- All requests must be received prior to the 2:00 a.m cutoff.
- Overnight parking is limited to seven (7) requests per household within a six (6) month period.
- Overnight parking will not be granted during periods of snowfall of three (3) or more inches.
- Parking Deck: Overnight parking is allowed on Level 5 of the Parking Deck on Friday and Saturday evenings only, with police notification. When using the online request form, type Parking Deck in the address box.
- Commuter Parking Lots: Commuters with valid quarterly parking permits, only, who wish to leave their cars overnight should also use the online request form.