The following details have been provided By Metra:
- The Main Street platform reconstruction project will begin again (tentatively) on April 13, 2015 and is scheduled to be completed by no later than July 3.
- Demolition is planned to begin on the south (inbound) platform, and then move to the north (outbound) platform as soon as possible.
- The sidewalk along the west side of Washington St., where it crosses the tracks (between Burlington and Warren), will be closed for the duration of the project. Pedestrians are to cross the tracks on the east side of Washington, or at Main Street.
- Accessible parking is available at the station.
- The western half of both platforms will remain open throughout construction.
MORE at: Metra Main Street Station Platform