Please be advised that television and construction crews will be in town taping an episode of Restaurant: Impossible on behalf of the Food Network from Sunday, February 8, 2015 through early morning on Thursday, February 12, 2015. The majority of filming will take place at Lemon Tree Grocer and surrounding areas. NO PARKING signs are currently posted on Burlington Avenue, as well as an electronic message board advising of street closures on Monday.
- Burlington Avenue between Washington Street and the entrance to Commuter Lot B will be closed beginning at 10:30 pm Sunday, February 8, 2015 until 4:00 am Thursday, February 12, 2015.
- Commuter Lot B will remain open during this time and will be accessible via Mochel Drive.
- Temporary commuter drop-offs will be available on the west side of Washington Street.
- Construction Period: Tuesday, Feb. 10, 1:00 p.m. to Feb. 11, 3:00 a.m; Wednesday, Feb. 11, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- During this time, there will be construction noise and multiple crew members working in tents outside of Lemon Tree along Burlington Ave. SEE MAP BELOW.
- Construction power tool usage will end at 11:00 p.m. on Tuesday night with other work still occurring throughout the night.