In cooperation with The Conservation Foundation, the Village will host this free event to educate businesses and non-profits about water conservation strategies, stormwater management, and the different types of credits Downers Grove property owners can employ to reduce their Stormwater Utility Fee.
April 3, 2013
Lincoln Center Auditorium, 935 Maple Ave.
8:30 a.m. Vendors that provide services related to the Stormwater Utility Credit Program such as Site Run-off Rate Reduction, Volume Reduction and Water Quality will have displays and be on hand to answer questions.
9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Presentations:
- Village Staff will discuss the Stormwater Utility Credit Program
- Engineering Resource Associates (ERA) will present ways for businesses to qualify for Village Stormwater Credits
- The Conservation Foundation will speak about strategies for stormwater management and water conservation.
10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Vendor displays continue.
The following vendors will have displays and provide information about their services, as they relate to stormwater and water conservation. Their participation in this event does not constitute an endorsement by the Village.
- Village of Downers Grove
- The Conservation Foundation
- Engineering Resource Associates (ERA)
- V3 Companies
- Ozinga Concrete
- Pizzo & Associates
- McAdam Landscape Professionals
- CMS Landscapes
- Lupfer Landscaping