Update: Tuesday, February 8, 2011 9:15 a.m.
Village cleanup efforts following last week's storm continue. Large snow piles have caused limited visibility at certain intersections. To improve visibility, crews will begin hauling snow from certain intersections on Wednesday evening.
Please drive cautiously and remember to keep a safe distance between other cars and allow other motorists clearance at intersections with limited visibility.
Update: Friday, February 4, 2011 4:00 p.m.
- Village crews will take advantage of the warmer temperatures this weekend and focus efforts on salting operations. As salt is more effective in the predicted weekend temps, there is a greater chance of clearing to bare pavement.
- Operations to improve visibility and widen lanes at intersections will also be a priority this weekend.
Update: Friday, February 4, 2011 9:20 a.m.
- SNOW REMOVAL: All streets in the Village are now passable. Crews completed operations in cul-de-sacs around 8:00 p.m. last night. Crews worked overnight to haul snow from the downtown area to make sidewalks passable and open on-street parking spaces.
- Snow removal efforts will now focus on improving visibility and widening lanes at intersections.
- If you are able, please try to keep a clear path to fire hydrants, keeping them visible and accessible from all sides.