Street closings for the 28th Annual Heritage Festival will begin on Tuesday, June 23 at 7:00 p.m. and continue through the remainder of the week. Roads will be closed as needed according to the following schedule:
Tuesday, June 23, 2009 7:00 p.m.
- Burlington Ave. from Washington St. to Main St.
- Lots A, B, & C
- Warren Ave. from Forest Ave. to Main St. (Main will remain open until Thursday at 12:00 p.m.)
- Warren Ave. from Main St. to Washington St.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:00 p.m.
- Parking Lot – NE Corner Main St. & Maple Ave.
- Forest Lot South and Forest Lot North
Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 12:00 p.m.
- Main St. from Curtiss St. to Burlington Ave.
- Main St. from Warren Ave. to Rogers St.
- Burlington Ave. from Main St. to Forest Ave.
Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 5:00 p.m.
- Main St. from Maple Ave. to Curtiss St.
- Grove St., just west of Main St.
- Curtiss St. from Mochel Dr. to Forest Ave.
Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 10:30 p.m.
- Lot D
All streets will reopen by 6:00 a.m. on Monday, June 29, 2009.