Tuesday, March 10, 2009 is the last day to register or transfer registration for the April 7, 2009 Consolidated Election. To register, you must be 18 years of age on or before the election, be a citizen of the United States and a legal resident of DuPage County.
Two forms of identification with current address are needed. Applicants may register at the following locations:
- Downers Grove Public Library, 1050 Curtiss
- Downers Grove Village Hall, 801 Burlington
- Downers Grove Township offices, 4340 Prince St.
- Lisle Township offices, 4721 Indiana Ave, Lisle
- York Township offices, 1502 Meyers Road, Lombard
- DuPage Election Commission, 421 County Farm Road, Wheaton