The Grove Commuter Shuttle operates Monday through Friday during the morning and evening rush hours, providing service to the Main Street and Belmont Train Stations.
The Shuttle Schedule includes four routes:
- North Route: Operates north of Ogden Avenue and west of Main Street.
- Southwest Route: Serves the area south of the tracks and west of Dunham Road.
- Southeast Route: Serves the area south of the tracks and east of Main Street. These three routes deliver passengers to the Main Street train station.
- West Route: Operates along Belmont Road and Walnut Avenue, and drops off passengers at the Belmont Train Station.
Park and Ride
Free parking for shuttle riders is available at two Park & Ride locations:
- Southeast Route Fairview Plaza at 75th St. and Fairview Ave.
- West Route: On Belmont Road, south of 63rd St. in designated spaces.
- One-way fares may be paid to the bus driver. Please be prepared with exact fare as drivers do not have change.
- Reduced fares are available for seniors and the disabled with a valid RTA card. Eligible residents may apply for the card at the Downers Grove Township office, 4340 Prince St., Downers Grove.