The Pace Commuter Shuttle operates Monday through Friday during the morning and evening rush hours, providing service to the Main Street and Belmont Train Stations.
- North Route 461: Operates north of Ogden Avenue and west of Main Street.
- Southwest Route 462: Serves the area south of the tracks and west of Dunham Road.
- Southeast Route 463 : Serves the area south of the tracks and east of Main Street. These three routes deliver passengers to the Main Street train station.
- Esplanade Shuttle Bug 465:
Beginning April 6, 2015, employees at the Esplanade office complex in Downers Grove can use PACE Route 465 Belmont Station Esplanade, offering four AM and three PM trips between the Esplanade and the Belmont Station. Metra is adjusting the timetables of two BNSF Line trains starting April 6, 2015, so they will stop at the Belmont Station and coordinate with the new Pace bus route. Outbound train No. 1371 will serve Belmont at 7:48 AM and inbound train No. 1276 will serve Belmont at 4:46 PM.
Park and Ride
Free parking for shuttle riders is available at two Park & Ride locations:
- Southeast Route Fairview Plaza at 75th St. and Fairview Ave.
- Southwest Route: On Belmont Road, south of 63rd St. in designated spaces.
For fare information, visit the PACE website.
- One-way fares may be paid to the bus driver in cash or with the Ventra card. Please be prepared with exact fare as drivers do not have change.
- Reduced fares are available for seniors and the disabled with a valid RTA card. Eligible residents may apply for the card at the Downers Grove Township office, 4340 Prince St., Downers Grove.