Student Parking at North/South High
Parking permits for Lot Z (DG South) and Lot W (DG North) for the 2016/17 school year will go on sale August 1, 2016. Permits are limited in number and are sold on a first come, first served basis. The cost is $250.00 for the school year, payable by cash, check or credit card (Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX).
UPDATE: Parking for both DG South and DG North is SOLD OUT.
General Parking Reminders
The following regulations can all be found in the Downers Grove Municipal Code.
- Overnight parking on Village streets between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. is prohibited.
- Parking on sidewalks, or otherwise obstructing the sidewalk is prohibited and subject to a $25 fine.
- When three or more inches of snow have fallen within a 24-hour period or less, parking is prohibited on streets and public parking lots between 9:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.
RTA Senior Program
RTA Senior Circuit Ride Free Permit
For more information call (800) 252-8966 or visit www.cbrx.il.gov.
Senior Reduced Fare Permit
For more detailed information visit the RTA website or call RTA Customer Service at 312-913-3110.
How to Pay
On Pace buses
Show driver your RTA permit and pay reduced fare by cash or check. Cash only for a one ride ticket. Please have exact change.
Show your RTA permit and pay reduced fare by cash, check, or credit card. Cash only if purchasing from a conductor. (Additional $3 charge may apply. )
On suburban Pace buses
- Insert pre-loaded RTA permit, $.85 will be deducted. OR
- Insert RTA permit which will flash no money on card, then pay $.85 cash.
On CTA buses or trains
- Load dollar amount on your permit at CTA Transit Card Machines.
- If you choose to pay cash on CTA buses, insert permit which will flash no money on card, your fare will be $1.10 instead of $.85.
- You cannot pay with cash as you board a CTA train. You must have money pre-loaded on your permit.
Reduced fare CTA transit cards may be purchased at select currency exchanges, Jewel and Dominick's food stores, CVS Pharmacies, Walgreens, and at transitchicago.com. Add value to your card at rail station farecard machines.