Information and listings of social and community resources may be found at:
- Emotiional/Mental Health Support
- DuPage County Community Resource Information System (C.R.I.S.).
- DuPage County Community Services
- People's Resource Center
Salvation Army Liaison
Downers Grove Township-Division of Human Services at (630) 719-6685.
Find a Food Pantry
The website for the Community Hunger Network lists food pantries that serve Downers Grove and DuPage County.
Additional volunteer opportunities throughout Downers Grove and the DuPage area may be found on the Giving DuPage website.
For non-emergency situations of an urgent nature, contact the DuPage County Mental Health Department, Crisis Line / Central Intake number at (630) 627-1700.
Additional not-for-profit counseling service providers in the region include:
- Metropolitan Family Services (Wheaton/Woodridge) 630-784-4800,
- Community House (Hinsdale) 630-323-7500,
- Catholic Charities (Lombard) 800-240-7011,
- Naperville Community Outreach (Naperville) 630-961-2992,
- DuPage Community Clinic (Wheaton) 630-682-0639