The Village Clerk is responsible for keeping records of Council meetings and policies and provides information to the public through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and the weekly Manager’s Memo.
The Clerk’s Office processes licenses for certain types of businesses or business activity such as psychics, scavengers, taxicab companies and amusement devices. However, business licenses are not, in general, required.
The Clerk's Office may also address questions about voting. Residents of DuPage County may register to vote at Village Hall.
|Rosa Berardi, Village Clerk||(630) 434-5534|
|Emily Tompkins, Deputy Village Clerk||(630) 434-5527|
- Tree Removal Company License Application
- 2022 Meeting Schedule
- Going Out of Business/Liquidation Application
- Raffle Application *Application for a raffle license shall be made on forms provided by the Village at least fourteen (14) calendar days prior to the sale of raffle chances.
- COVID-19 Information
- Application for Solicitation (NEW)
- Application for Solicitation (RENEWAL)
- Application for Solicitation Supplement Forms