Skip to main content

Utility Account Change Request

This form needs to be completed if you are MOVING OUT of the Village or MOVING IN to the Village.

(NOTE:  If you are relocating within the Village, submit one form for the address you are leaving and another form or the new address you will be moving into.)

In the event a refund is due from a closing bill, be sure to include accurate forwarding and contact information. Any other questions please email: