|Start Date||June/July 2019|
|End Date||September 2019|
Scott Vasko, Staff Engineer (630) 434-6804
The project will consist of the water main replacement on Black Oak Drive from Saratoga Avenue to Highland Avenue, Wilcox Avenue from 38th Street to the cul-de-sac, and Brook Drive from Center Circle to Downers Drive. Work will also include patching of the existing roadway where the new water main will be installed, sidewalk improvements at the intersections, and street resurfacing.
The work will be completed in phases:
- Pavement removal and excavation
- Installation of main line water main
- Testing and chlorination of main line water main
- Connection of existing water service lines to new main line water main
- Pavement, concrete and turf restoration
The contract was approved on the June 11, 2019 Council Agenda. Work is scheduled to start in August. Notices will be mailed to residents closer to the start of work.
The contract was approved on the June 11, 2019 Council Agenda.
The project will go out for bid in May. Bids will be opened in May 2019. Construction is expected to begin in late June/early July.