|Project #|| IEPA19B
|Start Date||June/July 2019|
|End Date||October 2019|
Scott Vasko, Staff Engineer (630) 434-6804
The project will consist of the water main replacement on Jefferson Avenue from Dunham Road to Brookbank Road, Almond Court from Downers Drive to cul-de-sac, and Pomeroy Road from 35th Street to cul-de-sac. Work will also include patching of the existing roadway where the new water main will be installed, sidewalk improvements at the intersections, and street resurfacing.
The work will be completed in phases:
- Pavement removal and excavation
- Installation of main line water main
- Testing and chlorination of main line water main
- Connection of existing water service lines to new main line water main
- Pavement, concrete and turf restoration
The contract was approved on the June 11, 2019 Council Agenda. A pre-construction meeting will be scheduled the week of June 17, 2019.
The project is out for bid. Bids will be opened May 3, 2019. Construction is expected to begin in late June/early July.