|Start Date||February 2021|
|End Date||October 2021|
Katherine Zirbel, Staff Engineer (630) 434-5488
The project includes installing storm sewers, constructing a detention pond on the east side of Belle Aire Lane where Virginia Street ends, as well as patching of the existing roadway where the new storm sewer will be installed, sidewalk improvements at the intersections, and street resurfacing.
The project also includes water main replacement on Venard Road between Ogden Ave and Drove Ave.
Storm Sewer Improvement Locations Include:
- Downers Drive between Ogden Ave and Janet Street
- Downers Drive between Virginia Street to approximately 4010 Downers Drive
- Janet Street between Downers Drive and Belle Aire Lane
- Virginia Street between Downers Drive and Belle Aire Lane
- Seeley Ave between Janet Street and Virginia Street
- Belle Aire Lane between Ogden Ave and Drove Ave
- Drove Ave between Belle Aire Lane and Venard Road
The project was awarded to ALamp Concrete Contractors at the January 19, 2021 Village Council Meeting. Village staff will work with the contractor to coordinate the start of construction.
Bids were received on December 15, 2020. Council is expected to approve the construction contract in January 2021, with construction to begin shortly thereafter.
The project is being resumed after being suspended due to funding concerns related to COVID-19. The project is out for bid again and bids will be opened on December 15, 2020. Construction is expected to begin early 2021.
Council has approved the award of the construction contract to Campanella & Sons.
Contractor bids have been received. The lowest responsible bid will be presented to Council March 3, 2020.
The project is out for bid and bids will be opened on February 14, 2020. Construction is expected to begin in April.