Want to get weekly e-mail updates for a particular project? Projects with the logo, have weekly updates that can be sent directly to your email. Click on the logo to sign up.
Click on the Interactive Map to see the Village's construction projects occurring in Downers Grove.
- Sidewalk Repair/Replacement
- Right-of-Way Accessibility Improvements
- DBD Crosswalk & Accessibility Improvements
- 2017 Road Maintenance Program (Contract A)
- 2017 Road Maintenance Program (Contract B)
- Roadway Resurfacing (LAFO), Finley Rd., Butterfield
- Roadway Resurfacing (LAFO), Dunham, 55th to 63rd St
- Roadway Resurfacing (LAFO), Maple Ave., Main St. to Maple Ave.
- Roadway Reconstruction - Jay Dr., Webster Ave., Valleyview Dr., Grant St.
Drainage and Stormwater
- Meadow Lane Culvert Replacement
- Black Oak Drainage Improvements (Area 1)
- Highland Court Drainage Improvements (Area 6)
- Chase Drainage Improvements - West Burlington (Area 8)
- Hitchcock Drainage Improvements (Area 12)
- Middaugh and Jefferson Drainage Improvements (Area 14)
- Lyman Alley Drainage Improvements (Area 15)
- Francisco Drainage Improvements - West Burlington (Area 17)
*Construction of the 2017 Watermain Improvements: Contract A and Contract B was financed by the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF). The SRF program is administered by the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency and receives a portion of its money to fund these types of projects from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Once complete, it will improve water quality for area residents and businesses, in Downers Grove. SRF programs operate in each state to provide communities the resources necessary to build, maintain, and improve the infrastructure that protects one of our most valuable resources: water.
Parking and Transportation
- Parking Deck Maintenance (Phase 2)
- Traffic Signal Modernization, Lacey and Woodcreek
- Guard Rail Replacement