Want to get weekly e-mail updates for a particular project? Projects with the logo, have weekly updates that can be sent directly to your email. Click on the logo to sign up.
Click the projects on the map to be taken directly to the project's webpage.
- Sidewalk Repair/Replacement
- Right-of-Way Accessibility Improvements
- DBD Crosswalk & Accessibility Improvements
- 2016 Road Maintenance Program (Phase 1)
- 2016 Road Maintenance Program (Phase 2)
- Clyde Estates Reconstruction
- IDOT Bridge Compliance Improvements
- Lacey Road Reconstruction and Storm Sewer Replacement
- Burlington Ave Roadwork and Grand Ave Watermain Replacement
*Construction of the 2016 Watermain Improvements: Contract B was financed by the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF). The SRF program is administered by the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency and receives a portion of its money to fund these types of projects from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Once complete, it will improve water quality for area residents and businesses, in Downers Grove. SRF programs operate in each state to provide communities the resources necessary to build, maintain, and improve the infrastructure that protects one of our most valuable resources: water.
- Highland Ave. (IL Route 56 and I-88 Bridge Repairs) DuPage County
- Grade Separation Feasibility Study
- 55th Street Improvement Study
- DuPage County Projects