March 01, 2021
Board of Fire and Police commissioners - 4:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Approval of February 22, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- Discussion and Approval of Police Officer Eligibility List Testing
- Executive Session: Pursuant to Section 2(c)(1) of the Open Meetings Act for the Purpose of Conducting Oral Interviews for Fire Candidates for Hiring Purposes
March 02, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Meeting video
Council Agenda - March 02, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - February 16, 2021
- MOT 2021-8871 A motion to conduct the March 02, 2021 meeting electronically.
- A. BIL 2021-8868 Bills Payable No. 6580 - March 02, 2021
- B. COR 2021-8867 Claims Ordinance No. 6399 - Payroll, February 12, 2021
- C. RES 2021-8858 A resolution authorizing an extension to the contract with Hampton, Lenzini and Renwick, Inc. (HLR), of Elgin, Illinois in an amount of $47,656.00, which includes a 20% Contingency, for native landscaping and natural areas maintenance and monitoring.
- D. RES 2021-8849 A resolution extending and amending Resolution No. 2020-58 and certain emergency orders regarding outdoor dining.
- E. RES 2021-8864 A resolution authorizing an agreement in the amount of $29,090.00 with Christine Charkewycz for prosecution services.
- F. RES 2021-8862 A resolution authorizing a second amendment to the license agreement with New Cingular Wireless, PCS, LLC (f/k/a AT&T Wireless) to install, maintain and operate antenna equipment on the water tower at Maple Ave. and Belmont Rd.
- G. RES 2021-8863 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Sentinel Technologies of Downers Grove, IL in an amount of $21,997.30 for the maintenance of the Cisco VolP Phone System.
- H. RES 2021-8869 A resolution authorizing an amendment to the intergovernmental agreement relating to the O'Hare Noise Compatibility Commission.
- I. MOT 2021-8866 A motion noting receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- A. MOT 2021-8857 A motion authorizing a contract with R.W. Dunteman Co. of Addison, Illinois in the amount of $4,464,000.00 for the 2021 Street Resurfacing Contract B.