August 3, 2015
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 15-PLC-0017 (Continued from July 6, 2015): A petition seeking approval of a Special Use for a fueling station to redevelop the existing gas station. The subject property is zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the west side of Finley Road between Ogden Avenue and Warrenville Road, commonly known as 2212 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (08-01-402-006, -007, -008). Ambrose Design Group, LLC, Petitioner; TrueNorth Energy, LLC, owner.
- 15-PLC-0021 (Continued from July 6, 2015): A petition seeking approval of a final plat of subdivision to subdivide the existing property into two lots. The property is currently zoned O-R-M, Office-Research-Manufacturing. The subject property is located at the southeast corner of Ogden and Walnut Avenues, commonly known as 2801 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (08-01-304-002, -003, -022, -028 and 08-01-307-001, -002, and -003). The Alter Group, petitioner and owner.
- 15-PLC-0022: A petition seeking approval of a special use to permit the operation of a Warehousing Business (internet retail sales). The property is currently zoned O-R, Office-Research. The property is located at the southwest corner of Highland Avenue and 31st Street, commonly known as 1001 31st Street, Downers Grove, IL (06-32-100-012). Pro Stock Hockey, LLC, petitioner and Steel Family Real Estate, LLC, owner.
- 15-PLC-0024: A petition seeking approval of a special use to permit the operation of a personal vehicle sales and rentals (automobile dealership) business. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located at the southeast corner of Cross Street and Ogden Avenue, commonly known as 2501 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (08-01-306-024). AJZ-Downers Grove II, LLC, petitioner and Old Second National Bank, owner.
- 15-PLC-0025: A petition seeking approval of a final plat of subdivision to subdivide the existing property into two lots. The property is currently zoned R-3, Residential Detached House 3. The subject property is located on the east side of Victor Street, approximatelly 130 feet north of 6th Street, commonly known as 5307 Victor Street, Downers Grove, Il (09-09-323-013). Xhevrije Osmani, petitioner and Fikri Osmani, owner.
August 4, 2015
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Meeting video
- A. COR 2015-6366 Claims Ordinance: No. 6117, Payroll, July 10, 2015
- B. BIL 2015-6367 Bills Payable: No. 6206, August 4, 2015
- C. RES 2015-6345 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Redwing Shoes
- D. RES 2015-6372 A resolution authorizing an extension to an agreement with Advocate Occupational Health
- E. MIN 2015-6368 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
Council Member New Business
- A. MOT 2015-6371 A motion directing staff to prepare a report re: Three (3) month pilot Downtown Business District recycling program
August 5, 2015
Architectural Design Review Board and Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Historic Preservation - 6:30 a.m. - Public Works, 5101 Walnut
- ADRB & Ad hoc introduction
- Introduction of issues, goals, deliverables and schedule
- Review of existing Historic Preservation Ordinance - how to create a district; how to create a landmark; certificates of appropriateness
- Introduction of property owner survey
August 6, 2015
Liquor Commission - Cancelled