June 27, 2016
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- (continued from June 6, 2016) 16-PLC-0023: A petition seeking approval of a Special Use to allow an office use to provide more than 4.5 parking spaces per 1,000 square feet of floor area and a Rezoning from M-1, Light Manufacturing to O-R-M, Office-Research-Manufacturing. The property is located on the northwest corner of Warrenville and Finley Road, commonly known as 2200 Warrenville Road (PINs 08-01-400-004, and -006). Adam Stokes, Agent of Nicolson Porter & List, Inc. and Arbor Vista LLC, Petitioners; Arbor Vista LLC, Owner.
- 16-PLC-0019: The purpose of the request is to consider an update to the Downtown Focus Area Plan for the draft updated Downers Grove Comprehensive Plan, which, if adopted, will become the official plan for the Village as required by Section 1.12 of the Municipal Code. Village of Downers Grove, Petitioner.
June 28, 2016
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Submit Public Comment
Council Meeting video
- A. RES 2016-6880 A resolution authorizing an extension to the Google Apps for Government customer agreement with Sada Systems, Inc.
- B. MIN 2016-6891 Note receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 2016-6874 An ordinance authorizing a redevelopment and land purchase agreement with Trammell Crow Chicago Development, Inc.
- B. ORD 2016-6852 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at the northeast corner of Main Street and Maple Avenue
- C. ORD 2016-6853 An ordinance authorizing a special use for the northeast corner of Main Street and Maple Avenue to permit a mixed-use retail and multi-family residence building
- D. ORD 2016-6851 An ordinance designating the property at the northeast corner of Main Street and Maple Avenue as Planned Unit Development #47 and authorizing construction of a mixed-use retail and multi-family residence building
- E. RES 2016-6840 A resolution submitting a public question to the electors of the Village of Downers Grove concerning funding all stormwater costs using a stormwater utility fee instead of property taxes
- F. RES 2016-6871 A resolution submitting a public question to the electors of the Village of Downers Grove concerning funding all stormwater costs using property taxes instead of a stormwater utility fee
- G. RES 2016-6872 A resolution submitting a public question to the electors of the Village of Downers Grove concerning funding all stormwater costs using a combination of stormwater utility fees and property taxes