January 21, 2017
Coffee With The Council - 9:00 a.m. - Public Library, 1050 Curtiss Street
- Forum for comments from Village residents.
January 23, 2017
- Investment Report
- Lauterbach & Amen Report
- Treasurer's Report - Pay bills
- New Business: Approval of COLA's for 2017; New Police Officer - Kaitlyn Baker; Contribution Refund - Christopher Romeo
January 24, 2017
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Meeting video
- A. COR 2017-7242 Claims Ordinance: No. 6193, Payroll, December 23, 2016
- B. BIL 2017-7237 Bills Payable: No. 6308, January 24, 2017
- C. RES 2017-7229 A resolution expressing intent to continue participation in the Suburban Tree Consortium and to authorize certain purchases for FY 2017
- D. RES 2017-7231 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with Western Gradall Corporation
- E. RES 2017-7232 A resolution authorizing a second extension to the agreement with TNT Landscape Construction, Inc.
- F. RES 2017-7233 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with Marcott Enterprises, Inc.
- G. RES 2017-7234 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with K-Five Construction Corporation
- H. RES 2017-7235 A resolution authorizing an extension to the agreement with Elmhurst Chicago Stone Company
- I. RES 2017-7240 A resolution authorizing a three year extension to the agreement with Total Administrative Services Corporation d/b/a Genesis Employee Benefits
- J. RES 2017-7241 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Total Parking Solutions, Inc. (Multi-Space Parking Pay Terminals)
- K. MIN 2017-7238 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
January 26, 2017
- Treasurer's report: General fund; widow's fund
- Old Business: Purchase policy update; widow's fund policy; outstanding station purchases; outstanding general purchases; Station 1 construction
- New Business: General fund requests; station fund requests