April 19, 2021
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee - Canceled
April 20, 2021
Police Pension Board - 9:00am - Police Department Training Room, 825 Burlington Avenue
- Motion to Permit Electronic Attendance
- Minutes of January 25, 2021
- Investment Report
- Lauterback & Amen Report: Quarterly Report
- Treasurer Report: Pay Bills, Records Disposal, Fiduciary Insurance Proposal
- New Business
- Conversion of Disability Pension: William Porter; New Police Officers
- Old Business
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Meeting video
Council Agenda - April 20, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - April 13, 2021
- MOT 2021-8927 A motion to conduct the April 20, 2021 meeting electronically.
- A. Earth Day
- B. Arbor Day
- A. COR 2021-8929 Claims Ordinance No. 6405 - Payroll, March 26, 2021
- B. BIL 2021-8925 Bills Payable No. 6588 - April 20, 2021
- C. MOT 2021-8911 A motion authorizing the execution of a five-year contract in the amount of $667,857.00 for fire hydrant maintenance and flow testing services to M.E. Simpson Co., Inc. of Valparaiso, Indiana.
- D. RES 2021-8916 A resolution approving an agreement for a two-year term with InfoSend of Downers Grove, Illinois for utility bill printing and mailing services; Staff estimates annualized costs under this contract would be $14,000.00.
- E. RES 2021-8932 A resolution authorizing the disposal of certain vehicles and equipment declared as surplus property pursuant to Section 2.35 of the Municipal Code.
- F. MOT 2021-8907 A motion awarding a contract to Strand Associates, Inc. in the amount of $116,160.00, including a 10% contingency, for funding assistance and project planning for the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency's (IEPA) public water supply loan program (PWSLP)
- G. MIN 2021-8923 Note the receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- A. ORD 2021-8894 An ordinance amending Ordinance No. 5831 and the Village of Downers Grove Budget for Fiscal Year 2020.
- B. ORD 2021-8902 An ordinance approving a Sales Tax Rebate Agreement with Downers Grove Imports, Ltd. d/b/a Pugi of Chicagoland
- A. ORD 2021-8928 An ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3996 to modify the compensation of the Mayor and the Village Council
Recognition of Commissioner Earl and Commissioner Gray
April 21, 2021
Architectural Design Review Board - 7:00pm - Committee Room
- Approval of Minutes from March 17, 2021 meeting
- 21-ADRB-0002: A petition seeking a Certificate of Appropriateness to renovate a local Historical Landmark, located at 5 Jackqueline Drive, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-07-400-002 and 09-07-400-003). Michael J. Davenport, Petitioner and Maureen & Mark Grove, Owner
April 22, 2020
Foreign Fire Tax Board - 8:00am - Fires Station 2, 5420 Main Street
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- Treasurer's Report: General Fund, Widow's Fund
- Old Business: Pressure washer purchase update, Cell phone reimbursement policy update
- New Business: General Fund requests, Station Fund requests, Extended warranyy documentation project for D/C Tasso
- Good of the Fund