December 1, 2014
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- PC-36-14: A petition seeking approval of a Special Use to operate a personal vehicle repair and maintenance business in the M-1, Light Manufacturing zoning district. The property is located on the north side of Wisconsin Avenue, approximately 500 feet west of Belmont Road, commonly known as 2300 Wisconsin Avenue Units 301 & 302, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 08-12-407-006). Timothy Olsen, Petitioner, 2300 Wisconsin LLC, Owner.
December 2, 2014
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Meeting video
- A. COR 00-05756 Claim Ordinance: No 6083, Payroll, November 14, 2014
- B. BIL 00-05757 List of Bills Payable: No. 6158, December 2, 2014
- C. RES 00-05752 A resolution authorizing a software maintenance agreement with Hyland Software, Inc.
- D. RES 00-05750 A resolution amending the Employee Administrative Rules and Regulations
- E. MOT 00-05780 A motion noting receipt of minutes of Boards and Commissions
- A. ORD 00-05755 An ordinance rezoning 3801 Highland Avenue from R-4, Residential Detached House 4, to INP 2, Campus-Scale Institutional and Public District
- B. ORD 00-05754 An ordinance rezoning 3815 Highland Avenue, commonly known as Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, from R-4, Residential Detached House 4, to INP-2, Campus-Scale Institutional and Public District
- C. ORD 00-05779 An ordinance adopting an institutional master plan for the property located at 3815 Highland Avenue commonly known as Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- D. ORD 00-05776 An ordinance amending 2015 water rates
- E. ORD 00-05777 An ordinance amending stormwater utility fee rates
- A. ORD 00-05758 An ordinance amending Chapter 26 of the Downers Grove Municipal Code - Stormwater and Flood Plain Ordinance
- B. ORD 00-05763 An ordinance amending Chapter 13 of the Downers Grove Municipal Code - Health and Sanitation Regarding Regulating Sump Pump/Downspout Discharge
- Snow and Ice Report
December 4, 2014
Town Hall Meeting - Village Facilities - 6:30 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Tours of Village Hall and Police Department at 6:30 p.m. followed by a presentation at 7:30 p.m.
December 6, 2014
- Tours of Village Hall and Police Department at 8:00 a.m. followed by a presentation at 9:00 a.m.