April 21, 2015
Council Agenda rEmarks
NEW! Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Meeting video
- A. COR 2015-6195 Claims Ordinances: No.6101, Payroll, March 20, 2015; No. 6103, Payroll, April 3, 2015
- B. BIL 2015-6209 List of Bills Payable: No. 6186, April 21, 2015
- C. MOT 2015-6198 A motion authorizing $9,891.62 change order to an existing three-year contract for specialty winter operations services with Snow Systems, Inc. Wheeling, IL
- A. ORD 2015-6177 An ordinance adopting the State of Illinois plumbing code and amendments thereto
- A. ORD 2015-6192 An ordinance authorizing a special use to permit an extended family accessory housing unit at 4215 Venard Road
April 22, 2015
Zoning Board of Appeals - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- 15-ZBA-0002: A petition seeking a height variation for an accessory structure. The property is currently zoned R-4, Residential Detached House 4, and is located on the south side of Maple Avenue, approximately 110 feet west of Fairmount Avenue, commonly known as 743 Maple Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-08-402-021): Lauri Wast & John Tillotson, Petitioners & Owners.