March 21, 2023
Posted by: Deputy Village Clerk |
March 20, 2023
Stormwater Flood Plain Oversight Committee - Canceled
March 21, 2023
Fire Pension Board - 5:00 p.m. - Fire Station #2
- New Employees/Retirees/Issuance of Refund
- New Business: Approve Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Old Business
- Public Comment
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - March 21, 2023
Council Meeting Minutes - March 7, 2023
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the March 21, 2023 Village Council Meeting.
- First Responders Recognition
- A. BIL 2022-9769 Bills Payable: No. 6720 - March 14, 2023
- B. BIL 2022-9888 Bills Payable: No. 6722 - March 21, 2023
- C. COR 2022-9770 Claims Ordinance: No. 6497 - Payroll, March 10, 2023
- D. MIN 2023-9885 Note receipt of Boards and Commissions meeting minutes.
- E. MOT 2023-9851 A motion approving an agreement with R.W. Dunteman Company of Addison, IL for the 2023 Street Resurfacing Contract B.
- F. MOT 2023-9854 A motion approving an agreement with Holiday Sewer & Water of Wauconda, IL for the 2023 Water Main Improvements Contract A.
- G. RES 2023-9868 A resolution approving the purchase of up to five (5) vehicles.
- H. RES 2023-9877 A resolution approving an amendment to the agreement with Midwest Meter, Inc. for the purchase of 432 Aclara 2-way Meter Transmission Units (MTUs).
- I. RES 2023-9873 A resolution approving an extension to the agreement with Denler, Inc. of Mokena, IL for the 2023 Crack Sealing Project.
- J. RES 2023-9872 A resolution approving an extension to the agreement with Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC for 36 months of connectivity and for an ethernet private fiber line between 801 Burlington Avenue and 5101 Walnut Avenue.
- K. RES 2023-9845 A resolution approving the fourth amendment to the license agreement with New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC (AT&T) for the operation of antenna on Village property located at 4414 Downers Drive.
- L. MOT 2023-9887 A motion approving a payment to Cummins, Inc. of Hodgkins, IL.
- A. RES 2023-9884 A resolution endorsing the Metropolitan Mayors Caucus' Greenest Region Compact.
- A. ORD 2023-9874 An ordinance approving an amendment to planned unit development #51 to allow revisions to the campus master plan at Midwestern University located at 555 31st Street. Presentation can be viewed here.
- B. RES 2023-9870 A resolution amending certain purchasing provisions as official Village policy.
Council Member Reports
Council Questions - No Council Questions were submitted for this week's meeting.
Manager's Report to the Village Council - No Manager's Report to the Village Council was submitted for this week's meeting.
March 22, 2023
Zoning Board of Appeals - Canceled