March 5, 2023
Posted by: Deputy Village Clerk |
March 6, 2023
Plan Commission - 7:30 pm - Council Chambers
- Approval of February 6, 2023 Meeting Minutes
- Public Hearings:
- 22-PCE-1007: A petition seeking approval for a Planned Unit Development Amendment for the property located at 555 31st Street. The property is currently zoned R-1, Single Family Residential, P.D. #51. The property is located on the south side of 31st Street, approximately 1,280 feet west of Meyers Road. (06-32-200-021, 06-32-400-026). Midwestern University, Petitioner and Owner.
- 22-PLC-0030: A petition seeking approval for a Special Use for a personal vehicle repair and maintenance facility for the property located at 2539 Ogden Avenue. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the south side of Ogden Avenue, approximately 95 feet east of Drendel Road. (08-01-305-003, 08-01-305-004, 08-01-305-005, 08-01-305-011, 08-01-305-012 ) Christopher Enright Architects, Petitioner, Willard D. Kubest Trust, Owner.
March 7, 2023
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - March 7, 2023
Council Meeting Minutes - February 21, 2023
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the March 7, 2023 Village Council meeting.
- A. National Social Work Month
- A. BIL 2022-9766 Bills Payable: No. 6718 - March 7, 2023
- B. COR 2022-9767 Claims Ordinance: No. 6495 - Payroll, February 24, 2023
- C. MOT 2023-9863 A motion approving an agreement with Meade Inc., of Willowbrook, IL for the Traffic Signal Modernization Project.
- D. MOT 2023-9849 A motion approving an agreement with Globe Construction, Inc. of Addison, IL for the 2023 Sidewalk Replacement Program.
- E. MOT 2023-9855 A motion approving an agreement with J & F Snow, LLC of Elgin, IL for debris hauling services.
- F. MOT 2023-9866 A motion approving a three-year agreement with Ultra Strobe Communications, Inc. of Crystal Lake, IL for new vehicle uplifting services.
- G. MOT 2023-9829 A motion approving an agreement with Alliance Contractors, Inc. of Woodstock, IL for the 2023 Downtown Business District (DBD) Crosswalk, Accessibility and Traffic Signal Improvements Project.
- H. MOT 2023-9857 A motion authorizing a contribution to the DuPage Senior Citizens Council (DSCC) for the Meals on Wheels Program for FY23.
- I. RES 2023-9865 A resolution appointing Lindsey Shively as Deputy Village Clerk for the Village of Downers Grove.
- J. MOT 2023-9869 A motion authorizing the allocation of 4,000 tons of rock salt with DuPage County and 1,700 tons with the State of Illinois for the 2023/2024 season.
- K. MOT 2023-9850 A motion approving an agreement with Alliance Contractors, Inc. of Woodstock, IL for the 2023 Right-of-Way (ROW) Accessibility Improvements.
- L. MOT 2023-9867 A motion approving an agreement with Engineering Resource Associates, Inc. of Warrenville, IL for engineering services for the Fairview Box Culvert and Warren/Prospect Drainage Analysis.
- A. RES 2023-9847 A resolution approving a plat of subdivision with an exception for 1300-1418 Butterfield Road.
- B. ORD 2023-9846 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 1300-1418 Butterfield Road to permit a restaurant with drive through and parking variation for the Butterfield Road Plaza.
- A. MOT 2023-9851 A motion approving an agreement with R.W. Dunteman Company of Addison, IL for the 2023 Street Resurfacing Contract B. Presentation can be viewed here.
- B. MOT 2023-9854 A motion approving an agreement with Holiday Sewer & Water of Wauconda, IL for the 2023 Water Main Improvements Contract A. Presentation can be viewed here.
- A. REP 2023-9871 Greenest Region Compact Report. Presentation can be viewed here.
Council Member Reports
Council Questions - No Council Questions were submitted for this week's meeting.
Manager's Report to the Village Council - No Manager's Report to the Village Council was submitted for this week's meeting.
March 8, 2023
Transportation & Parking Commission - Canceled
March 9, 2023
Community Events Commission - Canceled
March 11, 2023
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Public Library
- Forum for comments from Village residents