October 9, 2022
Posted by: Deputy Village Clerk |
October 8, 2022
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Market at Main Street Station
- Forum for comments from Village residents
October 11, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - October 11, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - October 4, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the October 11, 2022 meeting.
- A. Fire Prevention Week
- B. Arts DuPage Month
- A. BIL 2022-9613 Bills Payable No. 6692 - October 11, 2022
- B. MOT 2022-9655 A motion approving an agreement with Otto Baum Company, Inc. for tuck pointing services at the Main Street Train Station.
- C. RES 2022-9645 A resolution approving an agreement with MidAmerica Towers, Inc. for consulting services concerning the Village telecommunication tower located at 801 Burlington Avenue.
- D. MOT 2022-9646 A motion approving a contract with R.W. Collins Company for underground storage tank removal.
- E. MOT 2022-9647 A motion approving the purchase of two message boards from All Traffic Solutions, State College, PA.
- F. RES 2022-9644 A resolution approving an amendment and a change order to the contract with N. Harris Computer Corporation (Cityview) for the implementation and maintenance of integration for over the counter credit card payments.
- G. RES 2022-9636 A resolution authorizing staff to purchase up to ten (10) vehicles directly from vendors.
- A. ORD 2022-9607 An ordinance approving an amendment to Planned Unit Development #18 to permit construction of a restaurant with a drive-through and retail building at 7251 and 7261 Lemont Road.
- B. RES 2022-9609 A resolution approving a Final Plat of Subdivision with an exception for 7251 and 7261 Lemont Road.
- C. ORD 2022-9639 An ordinance authorizing the amendment of the Village of Downers Grove, DuPage County, Illinois Multifamily Revenue Bond (Downers Grove Supportive Living Facility), Series 2014 originally issued in the aggregate principal amount not-to-exceed $20,114,920.00 in connection therewith; the execution and delivery of such amended bond; and related matters.
- A. ORD 2022-9621 An ordinance amending the Zoning Ordinance of the Village of Downers Grove, Illinois to designate the property at 4915, 4919 and 4923 Main Street (Main Street Apartments) as Planned Unit Development #67. Presentation can be viewed here.
- B. ORD 2022-9623 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 4915, 4919 and 4923 Main Street (Main Street Apartments). Presentation can be viewed here.
- C. ORD 2022-9622 An ordinance authorizing a special use for Main Street Apartments Planned Unit Development #67 to permit multi-family residential. Presentation can be viewed here.
- D. ORD 2022-9602 An ordinance amending Chapter 26 of the Downers Grove Municipal Code.
Council Questions - No Council Questions were submitted for this week's meeting.
Manager's Report to the Village Council - No Manager's Report to the Village Council was submitted for this week's meeting.
October 12, 2022
Transportation and Parking Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of the June 8, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- File # 11-22 Randall St. at Washington St. and at Lyman Ave. - Intersection Control
- File # 12-22 Lincoln St. at Washington St., Lincoln St. at Highland Ave., and Highland Ave. at Chicago Ave. - Intersection Control
October 13, 2022
Fire Pension Board - 5:00 p.m. - Fire Station #5 - 6701 Main Street
- New Employees/Retirees/Issuance of Refund
- New Business:
Community Events Commission - Canceled
Environmental Concerns Commission - Canceled
Technology Commission - Canceled