October 3, 2022
Plan Commission - Canceled
October 4, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - October 4, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - September 20, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the October 4, 2022 meeting.
- A. Community Planning Month
- B. National Code Compliance Month
- A. REP 2022-9640 Report: Economic Development Corporation Quarterly Report
- B. REP 2022-9641 Report: Downtown Management Corporation Quarterly Report
- A. COR 2022-9610 Claims Ordinance No. 6475, Payroll - September 9, 2022
- B. BIL 2022-9611 Bills Payable No. 6690 - October 4, 2022
- C. MIN 2022-9643 Note receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- D. MOT 2022-9586 A motion approving an agreement with Engineering Resource Associates, Inc. in the amount of $18,573.50 for the design of the Mochel Drive Water Quality Project.
- E. RES 2022-9599 A resolution approving a three-year renewal with Watersmart Software, Inc. in the amount of $136,768.00 for annual services and the integration of the Village's Water Customer Portal with the Village's New Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- F. RES 2022-9637 A resolution approving a one-year agreement with Sentinel Technologies, Inc. in the amount of $48,352.50 for the renewal of licenses necessary for the Village's Cisco Duo Multi-Factor Authentication Solution.
- A. ORD 2022-9606 An ordinance approving an amendment to Planned Unit Development #31 to add muilti-family residential as an allowed use.
- B. MOT 2022-9597 A motion approving a contract with Era-Valdivia Contractors, Inc. for the Downers Drive Water Tower Rehabilitation Project (WP-019) in the Amount of $2,664,791.00, which includes a 2% contingency.
- A. ORD 2022-9607 An ordinance approving an amendment to Planned Unit Development #18 to permit the construction of a restaurant with a drive-through and retail building at 7251 And 7261 Lemont Road. Presentation can be viewed here.
- B. RES 2022-9609 A resolution approving a Final Plat of Subdivision with an exception for 7251 and 7261 Lemont Road. Presentation can be viewed here.
- C. ORD 2022-9639 An ordinance authorizing the amendment of the Village of Downers Grove, DuPage County, Illinois Multifamily Housing Revenue Bond (Downers Grove Supportive Living Facility), Series 2014 originally issued in the aggregate principal amount not-to-exceed $20,114,920.00 in connection therewith; the execution and delivery of such amended bond; and related matters.
- A. RES 2022-9628 A resolution appointing and reappointing members to boards and commissions:
- Community Events Commission
- Environmental Concerns Commission
- Fire Pension Board
- Historic Preservation and Design Review Board
- Liquor Commission
- Plan Commission
- Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee
- A. RES 2022-9594 - Long Range Plan - Priority Action Items
Council Questions - No Council Questions were submitted for this week's meeting
Manager's Report to the Village Council - No Manager's Report to the Village Council was submitted for this week's meeting.
October 6, 2022
Liquor Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of the May 5, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Application Hearing: Bucky's, 2181 63rd Street, Class P-2
- Application Hearing: Eurest Dining Services-Café, 3500 Lacey, 1st Floor Lobby, Class R-2
- Application Hearing: Eurest Dining Services-Catering, 3500 Lacey, 1st Floor Lobby, Class K-1
October 8, 2022
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Market at the Main Street Train Station
- Forum for comments from Village Residents