August 1, 2022
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of the July 11, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Public Hearings: 22-PLC-0014: A petition seeking approval of a Special Use for a drive-through facility. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located on the south side of Ogden Avenue approximately 230 feet west of Sterling Road, commonly known as 621 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-05-402-029, 030). AbyGroups, Inc., Owner and Arc Design Resources, Inc., Petitioner.
August 2, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - August 2, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - July 19, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the August 2, 2022 meeting.
- A. BIL 2022-9533 Bills Payable No. 6678 - August 2, 2022
- B. COR 2022-9536 Claims Ordinance No. 6467, Payroll - July 1, 2022 and July 15, 2022
- C. MOT 2022-9483 A motion awarding a contract with John Neri Construction Co., Inc. of Addison, IL, for the Wisconsin Avenue Drainage Improvement Project (SW-080) in the amount of $808,173.71, which includes a 5% contingency.
- D. MOT 2022-9544 A motion approving a contract with Mauro Sewer Construction of Des Plaines, IL, for the Otis/Florence/Grant Drainage Improvement Project for a total amount not-to-exceed $661,350.90, which includes a 5% contingency.
- E. RES 2022-9557 A resolution approving a contract with Engineering Resource Associates, Inc. in the amount of $109,568.00 for engineering consulting.
- F. MOT 2022-9554 A motion approving a contract with Chicagoland Paving Contractors, Inc. of Lake Zurich, IL, for the Katrine Well House Pavement Improvements for a total amount not-to-exceed $117,600.00, which includes a 5% contingency.
- G. RES 2022-9555 A resolution authorizing a renewal quotation and addendum with Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (ESRI) of Redlands, California, in the amount of $15,800.00 for the annual maintenance agreement of ArcGIS.
- H. MOT 2022-9556 A motion approving the purchase of hardware and software from Sentinel Technologies, Inc. of Downers Grove, IL, in the amount of $208,527.00 for the virtual server infrastructure replacement.
- I. MOT 2022-9560 A motion approving a Contract with Roofs Inc. of Lyons, IL, for the roof replacement of the storage garage located east of the fleet maintenance building in in the amount of $137,500.00, which includes a 10% contingency.
- J. MOT 2022-9561 A motion approving a contract with Roofs Inc. of, Lyons, IL for roof replacement at Fire Station #1 in the amount of $159,500.00, which includes a 10% contingency.
- K. RES 2022-9559 A resolution approving an amendment to the purchase agreement with JX Peterbilt of Bolingbrook, IL, for one Peterbult 348 Plow Truck, increasing the total not-to-exceed amount to $166,858.21.
- A. ORD 2022-9547 An ordinance annexing 3859 Douglas Road to the Village of Downers Grove, Illinois. Presentation can be viewed here.
- B. ORD 2022-9548 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 3859 Douglas Road. Presentation can be viewed here.
- Appointing and Reappointing Members to Boards and Commissions
- A. INF 2022-9553 Information: 2021-2023 Long Range Planning - Water Fund Sustainability and Parking Fund Sustainability
August 4, 2022
Liquor Commission - Canceled