July 18, 2022
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee - Canceled
July 19, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - July 19, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - July 12, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the July 19, 2022 meeting.
- A. BIL 2022-9507 Bills Payable No. 6676 - July 19, 2022
- B. COR 2022-9508 Claims Ordinance No. 6465, Payroll - June 17, 2022
- C. MIN 2022-9531 Note receipt of Boards and Commissions Meeting Minutes
- D. RES 2022-9543 A resolution approving the final loan closing amendment with the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency.
- E. MOT 2022-9542 A motion approving a contract with Doland Engineering, LLC in the amount of $160,800.00 for construction engineering services related to the Lyman & 62nd Stormwater Improvements (SW-094) and the Otis, Grant and Florence Stormwater Improvements (SW-096).
- F. RES 2022-9545 A resolution approving a second extension to the contract with H&H Electric Company of Franklin Park, Illinois, in the amount of $81,600.00 for traffic signal maintenance of Village maintained traffic signals.
- G. MOT 2022-9552 A motion authorizing staff to proceed with the completion of all obligations in connection with the issuance of General Obligation Bonds, Series 2022, including the execution of all required documents and payment of all required fees in connection therewith.
- A. ORD 2022-9519 An ordinance amending sections of Chapter 14 of the Municipal Code concerning traffic control provisions at certain intersections.
- B. ORD 2022-9541 An ordinance authorizing the extension of Special Use Ordinance No. 5817 to permit an accessory parking lot use before the principal use is established at 3131 Finley Road to July 7, 2023.
- A. INF 2022-9553 Information: 2021-2023 Long Range Planning - Water Fund Sustainability and Parking Fund Sustainability
Manager's Report to the Village Council - No Manager's Report to the Village Council was submitted for this week's meeting.
July 20, 2022
Historic Preservation and Design Review Board - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of the June 22, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Public Hearing: a. 22-ADR-0001: A petition seeking a Certificate of Design Appropriateness for exterior renovations associated with an existing structure, located at 5114 Forest Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-08-301-009). Tye Winker, Petitioner and Mike Zambron, Owner.