June 20, 2022
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee - Canceled
June 21, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - June 21, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - June 14, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the June 21, 2022 meeting.
- A. BIL 2022-9472 Bills Payable No. 6670 - June 21, 2022
- B. COR 2022-9473 Claims Ordinance No. 6461 - May 20, 2022
- C. MOT 2022-9487 A motion approving a three-year contract with Andy Frain Services, Inc. in the amount of $742,564.00 to provide school crossing guard services.
- D. MOT 2022-9462 A motion approving the disposal of audio recordings of previously approved Executive Session meeting minutes.
- E. RES 2022-9493 A resolution approving an Intergovernmental Agreement with DuPage County for stormwater drainage improvements for the Otis-Grant-Florence Drainage Improvement Project.
- F. RES 2022-9494 A resolution approving an Intergovernmental Agreement with DuPage County for the Wisconsin East of Belmont Drainage Improvement Project.
- G. MOT 2022-9486 A motion approving a three-year contract with Muscat Painting & Decorating for hydrant sandblasting and painting in an amount not-to-exceed $191,433.00, which includes a 10% contingency.
- H. MOT 2022-9447 A motion approving a contract with Globe Construction, Inc. of Addison, Illinois, in the amount of $301,293.58 for the 2022 Sidewalk Replacement Program.
- I. RES 2022-9510 A resolution approving a one-year extension to the contract with AZ Fitness Consulting, LLC, in the amount of $17,748.00 for the Fire Department Physical Fitness Consulting Services.
- J. RES 2022-9479 A resolution accepting the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and Audit for the fiscal year January 1, 2021 through December 31, 2021.
- K. MOT 2022-9501 A motion approving a contract with JesseJames Creative, New York, New York, for the redesign of the Village's website and the implementation of a content management system in an amount of $80,500.00, which includes hosting services for one year.
- L. RES 2022-9499 A resolution approving a one-year extension to the contract with Safebuilt, Illinois, LLC, in an amount not-to-exceed $80,000.00 for residential permit review services.
- M. RES 2022-9498 A resolution approving a one-year extension to the contract with TPI Building Code Consultants in an amount not-to-exceed $80,000.00 for residential permit review services.
- A. ORD 2022-9453 An ordinance amending certain sections within Chapter 14 of the Municipal Code concerning Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
- B. MOT 2022-9512 A motion approving design development plans for the Facilities Replacement and Sustainability Plan.
- A. ORD 2022-9492 An ordinance approving a special use to allow a personal vehicle sales business at 2424 Ogden Avenue. Presentation can be viewed here.
- B. ORD 2022-9497 An ordinance approving a sales tax rebate agreement between the Village of Downers Grove and Downers Grove Imports, Ltd. Presentation can be veiwed here.
- A. INF 2022-9489 Information: 2021-2023 Long Range Plan Update
Council Questions - No Council Questions were submitted for this week's meeting.
Manager's Report to the Village Council - No Manager's Report to the Village Council was submitted for this week's meeting.
June 22, 2022
Historic Preservation and Design Review Board - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of Minutes from the March 16, 2022 meeting.
- Overview of the Downers Grove Historic Home Program (HHP)
June 23, 2022
Board of Fire and Police Commissioners - 4:00 - Ante Room
- Approval of Minutes from the April 25, 2022 meeting.
- Executive Session: Pursuant to Section 2(c)(1) of the Open Meetings Act for the purpose of conducting oral interviews for the hiring of two Police Officers.