June 6, 2022
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of the May 2, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Public Hearings: 22-PLC-0012: A petition seeking approval for a Special Use to construct and operate both a personal vehicle sales and personal vehicle repair and maintenance business. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located at the northeast intersection of Ogden Avenue and Cross Street, commonly known as 2424 Ogden Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PINs: 08-01-303-020, 08-01-303-009, 08-01-303-010, 08-01-303-011, 08-01-303-012 and 08-01-303-013). 2424 Pugi, LLC, Owner and Downers Grove Imports, Petitioner.
June 7, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - June 7, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - May 17, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the June 7, 2022 meeting.
- A. Pride Month
- B. Garden Week
- A. BIL 2022-9466 Bills Payable No. 6666 - June 7, 2022
- B. COR 2022-9467 Claims Ordinance No. 6459, Payroll - May 6, 2022
- C. MIN 2022-9488 Note receipt of Boards and Commissions Meeting Minutes
- D. MOT 2022-9462 A motion approving the disposal of audio recordings of previously approved Executive Session Meeting Minutes.
- E. RES 2022-8999 A resolution approving the Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) with York Township for the paving of portions of 36th Street, Sterling Road, Glendenning Road and Douglas Road.
- F. MOT 2022-9416 A motion approving an agreement with Baxter & Woodman Natural Resources, LLC for the Main Street Downtown Traffic Signals, Crosswalks and Accessibility Upgrades Project (TR-034) in an amount not-to-exceed $132,294.38, which includes a 5% contingency.
- G. MOT 2022-9475 A motion approving a contract with M. Gingerich, Gereaux & Associates of Manhattan, Illinois, in the amount of $64,800.00 for surveying services for various 2023 Community Investment (CIP) Projects.
- H. MOT 2022-9485 A motion approving the renewal of the FY 2022-2023 membership for the DuPage Mayors and Managers Conference and authorizing staff to submit dues in the amount of $37,511.93.
- I. RES 2022-9474 A resolution authorizing a real estate purchase contract for the property located at 5618 Lyman Avenue, Downers Grove, Illinois, and the adjacent vacant parcel to the north in the amount of $348,328.00.
- J. RES 2022-9476 A resolution approving a contract with Concentric Integration of Crystal Lake, Illinois, for professional services in an amount not-to-exceed $312,585.00, which includes a 5% contingency.
- K. MOT 2022-9452 A motion approving a contract with Impirium Group, Inc. for the Emergency Communications Tower Project in an amount not-to-exceed $712,800.00, which includes a 10% contingency.
- L. MOT 2022-9490 A motion approving a payment in the amount of $19,500.00 to Mad Bomber Fireworks for the 2022 Independence Day fireworks show.
- A. ORD 2022-9455 An ordinance authorizing a Special Use for 1835 Elmore Avenue to permit an extended family accessory housing unit.
- B. ORD 2022-9456 An ordinance authorizing a Special Use for 400 75th Street to permit a drive-through.
- C. RES 2022-9457 A resolution approving the Final Plat of Subdivision with an exception for 403 66th Street, 6600 and 6618 Fairview Avenue.
- D. ORD 2022-9458 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 403 66th Street.
- A. ORD 2022-9459 An ordinance proposing the establishment of Special Service Area #12 in the Village of Downers Grove, Illinois, and providing for a public hearing and other procedures in connection therewith. Presentation can be viewed here.
- B. ORD 2022-9464 An ordinance proposing the establishment of Special Service Area #13 in the Village of Downers Grove, Illinois, and providing for a public hearing and other procedures in connection therewith. Presentation can be viewed here.
- A. RES 2022-9460 A resolution appointing and reappointing members to Boards and Commissions.
- A. Solid Waste Contract Renewal Discussion - Presentation can be viewed here.
rEmarks - There were no rEmarks submitted for this week's meeting.
June 8, 2022
Transportation and Parking Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of the April 13, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- File #8-22: Franklin Street at Elm Street and at Washington Street - Intersection Control
- File #9-22: Lyman Avenue at Kenyon Street - Intersection Control
- File #10-22: Grant Street at Douglas Road - Intersection Control
June 9, 2022
Community Events Commission - Canceled
Environmental Concerns Commission - Canceled
Technology Commission - Canceled
June 11, 2022
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Market at the Main Street Train Station
- Forum for comments from Village Residents