May 14, 2022
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Market at Main Street Station
- Forum for comments from Village Residents
May 16, 2022
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee - Canceled
May 17, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - May 17, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - May 10, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the May 17, 2022 meeting.
- A. Police Week
- B. EMS Week
- C. Public Works Week
- A. COR 2022-9434 Claims Ordinance No. 6457, Payroll - April 22, 2022
- B. BIL 2022-9436 Bills Payable No. 6664 - May 17, 2022
- C. MIN 2022-9465 Note receipt of Boards and Commissions Meeting Minutes
- D. MOT 2022-9463 A motion approving a contract for pavement marking services to Superior Road Striping, Inc. in an amount not-to-exceed $45,000.00.
- E. MOT 2022-9454 A motion approving a contract with Morton Salt, Inc. of Chicago, Illinois, in an amount not-to-exceed $189,700.00 for the purchase of bulk rock salt.
- F. RES 2022-9461 A resolution approving an extension to the contract with Snow Systems of Wheeling, Illinois, for specialty winter operations services in an amount not-to-exceed $115,397.50, which includes a 10% contingency.
- A. ORD 2022-9455 An ordinance authorizing a Special Use for 1835 Elmore Avenue to permit an Extended Family Accessory Housing Unit. Presentation for this and following items can be found here.
- B. ORD 2022-9456 An ordinance authorizing a Special Use for 400 75th Street to permit a drive-through.
- C. RES 2022-9457 A resolution approving the Final Plat of Subdivision with an exception for 403 66th Street, 6600 and 6618 Fairview Avenue.
- D. ORD 2022-9458 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 403 66th Street.
rEmarks - No rEmarks were submitted for this Village Council Meeting.
Council Questions - No Council Questions were submitted for this Village Council Meeting.
May 18, 2022
Fire Pension Board - 5:00 p.m. - Fire Station #2 - 5420 Main Street
- Approval of Minutes from February 17, 2022 Meeting
- Report from Lauterbach and Amen: Monthly Financial Statements; Retiree Election Results
- Treasurer's Report: Payment of Bills; New Employees/Retirees/Issuance of Refund: Brett Mowrey, Dan Tasso, Dylan Hughes
- Firefighter Pension Investment Fund Update
- Old Business: Baldwin Surviving Spouse/Children Benefit
- New Business: Professional Services Request for Proposals; Meister QUILDRO; Review of the Actuarial Assumptions for Annual Tax Levy; Review of Cash Management Policy; Date of Third Quarter Meeting