May 1, 2022
Posted by: Deputy Village Clerk |
May 2, 2022
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of the April 4, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Public Hearings: A) 22-PLC-0009: A petition seeking approval for a Final Plat of Subdivision with one exception to subdivide the existing property into two lots and a rezoning from R-1, Residential Detached House 1, to R-3, Residential Detached House 3. The property is located at the southwest intersection of 66th Street and Fairview Avenue, commonly known as 403 66th Street, 6600 Fairview Avenue, and 6618 Fairview Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN: 09-20-211-034, 09-20-211-019, and 09-20-211-052). Downers Grove Community Church, Owner and Petitioner. B) 22-PLC-0010: A petition seeking approval for a Special Use to add an extended family accessory housing unit onto an existing home. The property is currently zoned R-1, Residential Detached House One. The property is located approximately 450 south of Elmore Avenue and 460 west of Lee Avenue, commonly known as 1835 Elmore Avenue, Downers Grove, IL (PIN: 09-07-305-020). Shabbir Karimi, Owner and Petitioner. C) 22-PLC-0011: A petition seeking approval for a Special Use to operate a drive-through. The property is currently zoned B-3, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located at the northwest corner of 75th Street and Fairview Avenue, commonly known as 400 75th Street, Downers Grove, IL (PIN: 09-29-216-004). CRE JV Mixed Fifteen IL 4, Owner, and Sebastian Sotelo, Petitioner.
May 3, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Meeting Video
Council Agenda - May 3, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - April 19, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the May 3, 2022 meeting.
- A. Historic Preservation Month
- B. Building Safety Month
- A. BIL 2022-9443 Bills Payable: No. 6658 - April 19, 2022
- B. BIL 2022-9429 Bills Payable: No. 6660 - May 03, 2022
- C. COR 2022-9430 Claims Ordinance: No. 6455, Payroll - April 08, 2022
- D. MIN 2022-9444 Note receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- E. RES 2022-9437 A resolution approving an intergovernmental agreement with DuPage County for the Mochel Drive Water Quality Project.
- F. RES 2022-9415 A resolution approving a one-year renewal agreement with ACLARA Technologies, LLC. in the amount of $34,461.23 for the maintenance of the Automated Meter Reading (AMR) System.
- A. ORD 2022-9421 An ordinance vacating a certain portion of a public right of way in the Village of Downers Grove (Downers Grove Civic Center). Presentation can be viewed here.
- B. RES 2022-9420 A resolution approving the Final Plat of Subdivision of the Downers Grove Civic Center.
- C. ORD 2022-9422 An ordinance amending the Zoning Ordinance of the Village of Downers Grove, Illinois, to designate the property at 700, 801 and 825 Burlington Avenue and 842 Curtiss Street (Downers Grove Civic Center) as Planned Unit Development #66.
- D. ORD 2022-9423 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 700, 801 and 825 Burlington Avenue and 842 Curtiss Street (Downers Grove Civic Center).
- E. ORD 2022-9424 An ordinance authorizing a special use for the Downers Grove Civic Center to permit construction of a freestanding wireless telecommunications tower.
- F. ORD 2022-9425 An ordinance approving a Tax Increment Redevelopment Plan and Redevelopment Project for the Washington and Curtiss Street redevelopment project area.
- G. ORD 2022-9445 An ordinance designating the Washington and Curtiss Street Redevelopment Project Area of said Village Redevelopment Project Area pursuant to the Tax Increment Allocation Redevelopment Act.
- H. ORD 2022-9446 An ordinance adopting Tax Increment Allocation Financing for the Washington and Curtiss Street redevelopment project area.
Council Questions - There were no Council Questions submitted for this week's meeting.
Manager's Report to the Village Council - No Manager's Report to the Village Council was submitted for this week's meeting.
May 5, 2022
Liquor Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of the March 3, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Application Hearings: 7-Eleven, 6301 Main Street, Class P-2