March 12, 2022
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Public Library - 1050 Curtiss Street
- Forum for comments from Village Residents
March 15, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - March 15, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - March 8, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the March 15, 2022 meeting.
- A. BIL 2022-9362 Bills Payable No. 6652 - March 15, 2022
- B. COR 2022-9363 Claims Ordinance No. 6649, Payroll - February 25, 2022
- C. RES 2022-9355 A resolution approving the third amendment to the agreement with New Cingular Wireless, PCS, LLC to maintain and operate antenna equipment on the water tower at 4414 Downers Drive.
- D. RES 2022-9380 A resolution approving the second amendment to the agreement with New Cingular Wireless, PCS, LLC to install, maintain and operate antenna equipment on the water tower at 801 Burlington Avenue.
- E. RES 2022-9370 A resolution approving an agreement with Brycer, LLC for life safety inspection report services.
- F. MOT 2022-9347 A motion approving the 2022 Street Resurfacing Contract B to K-Five Construction Company of Westmont, Illinois in the amount of $2,689,352.56.
- G. MOT 2022-9373 A motion approving a purchase in the amount of $800,243.58 from West Side Tractor Sales Company, Lisle, Illinois for three 2022 John Deere wheel loaders.
- H. MOT 2022-9374 A motion authorizing rock salt allocation with DuPage County and the State of Illinois for the joint purchase of bulk rock salt for the 2022/2023 season.
- I. MOT 2022-9372 A motion approving the purchase of two vehicles from Toyota of Lombard, Illinois in the amount of $66,619.00 for the replacement of police vehicles.
- A. MOT 2022-9309 Motion: Speed reduction measures on the 4800 block of Forest Avenue.
- A. ORD 2022-9346 An ordinance amending outdoor dining provisions.
- B. ORD 2022-9386 An ordinance amending building and fire codes for temporary structures.
March 16, 2022
Historic Preservation and Design Review - 7:00 p.m.
- Approval of minutes from the December 15, 2021 meeting
- Overview of the Certified Local Government Program
March 17, 2022
Board of Fire and Police Commissioners - 4:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Approval of minutes from the February 24, 2022 meeting
- Discuss and approve changes to the BFPC Rules and Regulations
- Authorize the establishment of a lateral hire list for Police Officer
- Firefighter Paramedic testing process update