February 26, 2022
Foreign Fire Fund - 10:30 a.m. - Fire Station #2 - 5420 Main Street
- New Business: Swift water technician class
March 1, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - March 1, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - February 15, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the March 1, 2022 meeting.
- A. REP 2022-9338 Annual Report
- B. REP 2022-9356 Materials to be placed on file - Orange and Brew, LLC Class "O" Outdoor Liquor License
- A. BIL 2022-9357 Bills Payable No. 6648 - March 1, 2022
- B. COR 2022-9330 Claims Ordinance No. 6447, Payroll - February 11, 2022
- C. MOT 2022-9341 A motion authorizing a fee waiver in the amount of $5,710.00 to Little Friends, Inc. for building permit fees.
- D. MOT 2022-9345 A motion approving an agreement with Denler, Inc. of Mokena, Illinois in the amount of $52,400.00 for the 2022 Crack Sealing Project.
- E. MOT 2022-9344 A motion approving a three-year agreement with Advance Sweeping Services Inc. of Lake Forest, Illinois in the amount of $728,991.20 for street sweeping services.
- F. RES 2022-9343 A resolution approving a three-year agreement with Total Parking Solutions, Inc. of Downers Grove, Illinois in the amount of $67,320.00 for the maintenance of the Village's multi-space parking revenue terminals.
- G. RES 2022-9351 A resolution approving an employee leasing agreement with GovTempsUSA.
- H. RES 2022-9353 A resolution approving an agreement with The Walker Thomas Group in the amount of $29,250.00 to provide diversity, equity and inclusion training for Village staff.
- I. RES 2022-9354 A resolution approving an amendment to the agreement with Axon Enterprise, Inc. in the amount of $36,423.00 to purchase an Automatic Electronic Tagging Program with five-years of auto-tagging.
- A. REP 2022-9309 A discussion of speed reduction measures on the 4800 block of Forest Avenue. Presentation for this item can be viewed here.
- B. ORD 2022-9349 An ordinance vacating a certain portion of a public right-of-way in the Village of Downers Grove located at 6000-2014 Fairview Avenue. Presentation for this item can be viewed here.
- C. ORD 2022-9350 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 6000-6014 Fairview Avenue. Presentation for this item can be viewed here.
- D. RES 2022-9333 A resolution approving the final plat of subdivision for 6000-6014 Fairview Avenue. Presentation for this item can be viewed here.
- E. ORD 2022-9334 An ordinance authorizing a special use for 1000-1010 75th Street to permit a personal vehicle repair and maintenance business. Presentation for this item can be viewed here.
- F. ORD 2022-9346 An ordinance amending outdoor dining provisions. Presentation for this item can be viewed here.
rEmarks - There were no rEmarks submitted for this meeting.
Manager's Report to the Village Council - There is no Manager's Report to the Village Council this week.
March 3, 2022
Liquor Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of February 3, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Application Hearings: Honey Jam Cafe, 401 75th Street, Class R-1/0; Lantern Pizza, 1420 Ogden Avenue, Class R-2/0; Save Max Food & Liquors, 1728 Ogden Avenue, Class P-1