February 7, 2022
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- A. 22-PLC-0004: A petition seeking approval for a Special Use to operate a personal vehicle repair and maintenance business. The property is currently zoned B-2, General Services and Highway Business. The property is located at the northwest corner of Main Street and 75th Street, commonly known as 1000-1010 75th Street, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-29-110-011). Owner, IDF Properties, LLC, and Mark W. Daniel, Petitioner;
- B. 21-PLC-0026: A petition seeking approval of a Final Plat of Subdivision to subdivide the existing property into seven residential lots and one outlot for stormwater detention, a Map Amendment to rezone from R-1, Residential Detached Housing 1, toR-3, Residential Detached Housing 3, and a Plat of Vacation. The property is located on the west side of Fairview Avenue, approximately 100 feet north of 61st Street, commonly known as 6000-6014 Fairview Avenue (PIN 09-17-405-010). Owner, Downers Grove National Bank as Trustee under Trust Agreement dated 2/16/2006 known as Trust Number 0501, and Teton Development, LLC, Petitioner.
February 8, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - February 8, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - February 1, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the February 8, 2022 meeting.
- A. BIL 2022-9305 Bills Payable No. 6644 - February 8, 2022
- B. MIN 2022-9306 Note receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- A. RES 2022-9307 A resolution approving the final plat of subdivision to subdivide an existing parcel at 7135 Dunham Road into six residential lots with an outlot for stormwater detention.
- B. ORD 2021-9256 An ordinance amending outdoor dining regulations.
- A. ORD 2022-9308 An ordinance amending certain Zoning Ordinance provisions.
- A. Social Services Referral Program. Presentation can be viewed here.
February 9, 2022
Transportation and Parking Commission - Canceled
February 10, 2022
Community Events Commission - Canceled
Environmental Concerns Commission - Canceled
Technology Commission - Canceled
February 12, 2022
Coffee with the Council - Canceled