January 31, 2022
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of January 10, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Public Hearing: 21-PLC-0028: A petition seeking multiple text amendments to various Articles within Chapter 28 (Zoning Ordinance) of the Municipal Code. Village of Downers Grove, Petitioner
February 1, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - February 1, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - January 18, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the February 1, 2022 meeting.
- A. BIL 2022-9296 Bills Payable No. 6642 - February 1, 2022
- B. COR 2022-9297 Claims Ordinance No. 6443, Payroll - January 14, 2022
- C. MIN 2022-9314 Note receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- D. RES 2021-9260 A resolution approving a one-year extension to the agreement with BKD, LLP to perform an independent annual audit of the Village's financial statements for an amount not-to-exceed $50,000.00.
- E. RES 2022-9286 A resolution approving a fourth amendment to the Sales Tax Rebate Agreement with Downers Grove Imports, Ltd. d/b/a Pugi of Chicagoland.
- F. RES 2021-9268 A resolution granting a Historic Landmark Designation for 5834 Middaugh Avenue.
- G. MOT 2022-9302 A motion approving the purchase of vehicles and equipment in the amount of $710,594.06 from National Auto Fleet Group of Watsonville, CA.
- H. RES 2022-9310 A resolution appropriating $1,590,000.00 of Rebuild Illinois funds for the 2022 Annual Roadway Resurfacing Program.
- I. RES 2022-9311 A resolution appropriating $1,060,000.00 of Motor Fuel Tax (MFT) funds for the 2022 Annual Roadway Resurfacing Program.
- J. RES 2022-9312 A resolution appropriating $532,100.00 of Motor Fuel Tax (MFT) funds for roadway maintenance in 2022.
- K. MOT 2022-9313 A motion approving a contract with Baxter & Woodman Natural Resources, LLC of Crystal Lake, Illinois for the Valley View pond improvements in an amount not-to-exceed $99,588.50, which includes a 10% contingency.
- L. MOT 2022-9317 A motion approving a change order to ABC Commercial, Inc. for train station and parking deck cleaning in the amount of $1,800.00.
- A. RES 2022-9307 A resolution approving the final plat of subdivision to subdivide an existing parcel at 7135 Dunham Road into six residential lots with an outlot for stormwater detention. Presentation can be found here.
- B. ORD 2021-9256 An ordinance amending outdoor dining regulations. Presentation can be found here.
February 3, 2022
Liquor Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of January 6, 2022 Meeting Minutes
- Application Hearing: Beggars Pizza, 417 63rd Street, Class R-2