January 17, 2022
Most Village Offices Closed in Observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Police Pension Board - Moved to January 24, 2022
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee - Moved to January 24, 2022
January 18, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - January 18, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - January 11, 2022
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the January 18, 2022 meeting.
- A. Civil Rights Week
- A. BIL 2022-9284 Bills Payable No. 6640 - January 18, 2022
- B. COR 2022-9285 Claims Ordinance No. 6441, Payroll - December 31, 2021 and January 7, 2022
- C. MIN 2022-9295 Note receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- D. MOT 2022-9301 A motion approving the purchase of ammunition from Ray O'Herron in the amount of $20,000.00.
- E. RES 2022-9278 A resolution approving the second extension to the contract with Marcott Enterprises, Inc. of Villa Park, IL in the amount of $85,286.79 for debris hauling services.
- F. RES 2022-9294 A resolution approving the Village's participation in the Suburban Tree Consortium and authorizing tree supply and planting services in the amount of $152,000.00 for FY 2022.
- G. MOT 2022-9300 A motion authorizing a contract with ABC Commercial, Inc. of Wheeling, Illinois in the amount of $21,000.00 for the cleaning of the train station and parking deck.
- A. ORD 2021-9724 An ordinance amending certain traffic control provisions at Prairie and Forest Avenues.
- B. ORD 2022-9291 An ordinance calling for a public hearing and a Joint Review Board meeting to consider the designation of a redevelopment project area and the approval of a redevelopment plan and project for the Village of Downers Grove (Washington and Curtiss Street Tax Increment Redevelopment Project Area).
- A. RES 2022-9286 A resolution approving a fourth amendment to the Sales Tax Rebate Agreement with Downers Grove Imports, Ltd. d/b/a Pugi of Chciagoland.
- B. RES 2021-9268 A resolution granting a Historic Landmark Designation for 5834 Middaugh Avenue. See presentation here
January 19, 2022
Historic Preservation and Design Review - Canceled
January 20, 2022
Community Events Commission - 5:30 p.m. - Committee Room
- Public Comment
- New Business: Downtown Management Ice Festival
- Staff Report
- Old Business