January 8, 2022
Coffee with the Council - Canceled
January 10, 2022
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of November 1, 2021 meeting minutes.
- Public Hearings: A. 21-PLC-0022: A petition seeking approval of a Final Plat of Subdivision to subdivide the existing property into six single family residential lots and one outlot for stormwater detention. The property is zoned R-5A, Residential Detached House 5A. The property is located on the east side of Dunham Road, approximately 120 feet north of Crystal Street, commonly known as 7315 Dunham Road, Downers Grove, IL (PIN 09-29-100-004). John and Audrey Kapovich, petitioner and owner. B. 21-PLC-0028: A petition seeking multiple text amendments to various articles within Chapter 28 (Zoning Ordinance) of the Municipal Code. Village of Downers Grove, Petitioner.
January 11, 2022
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - January 11, 2022
Council Meeting Minutes - December 21, 2021
Executive Session Meeting Minutes for Approval Only - December 14, 2021
Executive Session Meeting Minutes for Approval Only - December 07, 2021
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the January 11, 2022 meeting.
- A. Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- A. BIL 2022-9281 Bills Payable No. 6638 - January 11, 2022
- B. COR 2022-9282 Claims Ordinance No. 6439, Payroll - December 17, 2021
- C. RES 2021-9270 A resolution authorizing the disposal of personal property owned by the Village of Downers Grove.
- D. MOT 2021-9272 A motion appointing Robin Lahey as Village Treasurer.
- E. RES 2021-9273 A resolution appointing Robin Lahey as an authorized agent for the Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF).
- F. RES 2022-9276 A resolution authorizing an extension to the contract with Western Gradall Corporation of Naperville, Illinois in the amount of $45,461.40 for roadside ditch maintenance services.
- G. RES 2022-9277 A resolution authorizing a second extension to the contract with Boughton Materials, Inc. of Plainfield, Illinois in the amount of $43,353.46 for the supply of crushed limestone.
- H. RES 2021-9271 A resolution authorizing a local agency agreement with the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) for the use of grant funding to resurface Fairview Avenue between 55th Street and Ogden Avenue.
- A. ORD 2021-9274 An ordinance amending certain traffic control provisions at Prairie and Forest Avenues.
- B. ORD 2022-9291 An ordinance calling for a public hearing and a Joint Review Board meeting to consider the designation of a redevelopment project area and the approval of a redevelopment plan and project for the Village of Downers Grove (Washington and Curtiss Street Tax Increment Redevelopment Area).
- A. Facilities Replacement and Sustainability Plan discussion regarding exterior design and environmental attributes. Link to presentation here.
January 12, 2022
Transportation and Parking Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of September 22, 2021 meeting minutes
- FILE #1-22 4800 Block of Forest Speed Reduction Improvements; Discussion and recommendation - The Village Council has requested a recommendation for reducing traffic speeds on Forest Avenue between Franklin Street and Prairie Avenue. Staff will present data and proposed options for Commission consideration. The Commission is asked to provide a recommendation to the Village Council.