November 9, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - November 9, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - November 2, 2021
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the November 9, 2021 meeting.
Proclamation - Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week
- A. PUB 2021-9211 Public Hearing - FY 2022 Budget
- A. BIL 2021-9163 Bills Payable No. 6628 - November 9, 2021
- B. BIL 2021-9164 Bills Payable No. 6431, Payroll - October 8, 2021
- C. MIN 2021-9201 Note receipt of boards and commission meeting minutes.
- D. RES 2021-9180 A resolution appropriating $127,048.57 of Rebuild Illinois funds for the Village share of the 71st Street resurfacing project.
- E. RES 2021-9181 A resolution appropriating $164,743.55 of Rebuild Illinois funds for the Village share of the Woodward Avenue resurfacing project.
- F. RES 2021-9199 A resolution authorizing a contract extension with H&H Electric Company of Franklin Park, Illinois, in the amount of $80,000.00 for traffic signal maintenance.
- G. MOT 2021-9200 A motion authorizing a three-year contract with D. Ryan Tree & Landscape LLC of DeKalb, Illinois, in the amount of $48,750.00 ($16,250.00 per year) for demand tree pruning services.
- H. MOT 2021-9204 A motion authorizing a three-year contract with D. Ryan Tree & Landscape LLC of DeKalb, Illinois, in the amount of $361,320.00 ($120,440.00 per year) for parkway tree pruning services.
- I. MOT 2021-9182 A motion authorizing a contract with Echologics, LLC in the amount of $19,750.00 for the purchase of one Leak Finder-ST System for the detection of leaks in underground water mains.
- J. RES 2021-9175 A resolution authorizing a three-year collective bargaining agreement with the Illinois FOP Labor Council for Patrol Officers effective May 1, 2021-April 30, 2024.
- A. ORD 2021-9155 An ordinance establishing video gaming regulations.
- A. Facilities Replacement and Sustainability Plan discussion
November 10, 2021
Transportation and Parking Committee - Canceled
November 11, 2021
Community Events Commission - Canceled
Environmental Concerns Commission - Canceled
Technology Commission - Canceled
November 13, 2021
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Fire Station #2 - 5420 Main Street
- FY 2022 Budget