November 1, 2021
Police Pension Board - 9:00 a.m. - Police Department Training Room
- Approve minutes of August 9, 2021
- Investment Report
- Lauterbach & Amen Report: Quarterly Report
- Treasurer's Report: Pay Bills
- Retirements: Jeffrey Dezur
- Contribution Refunds
- New Business: Adjust pensions of Officers impacted by the new Collective Bargaining Agreement
- Old Business
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Public Hearings: 21-PLC-0021: A petition seeking an amendment to Planned Development #18, a subdivision, and a Special Use for a restaurant with a drive-through. The property is currently zoned B-2, General Retail Business. The property is located at the Northeast corner of Lemont Road and 75th Street. (09-29-110-002 to -008, -013 to -015) PMAT DPP, LLC, Petitioner and Owner.
November 2, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - November 2, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - October 19, 2021
Executive Session Minutes for approval only - October, 19, 2021
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the November 2, 2021 meeting.
- A. BIL 2021-9149 Bills Payable No. 6626 - November 2, 2021
- B. MIN 2021-9168 Note receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- C. MOT 2021-9173 A motion authorizing a three-year contract with Red Wing Shoes for footwear for the Fire Department in a total not-to-exceed amount of $45,000.00 ($15,000.00 per year).
- D. MOT 2021-9174 A motion authorizing a purchase from Media Resources, Inc. (MRI) of Lisle, IL in the amount of $26,690.33 for a new audio/visual system in the training room at Fire Station 102.
- E. RES 2021-9157 A resolution authorizing a contract with MacQueen Equipment, LLC, for the purchase of a fire engine in the amount of $585,000.00, plus a contingency in the amount of $10,000.00, for a total not-to-exceed $595,000.00.
- F. MOT 2021-9166 A motion authorizing a contract with Sentinel Technologies, Inc. of Downers Grove, Illinois in the amount of $70,440.82 for the purchase of a Cisco Duo Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) solution.
- G. RES 2021-9170 A resolution authorizing the acceptance of public improvements at 3600-3700 Lacey Road and 3800 Finley Road.
- A. MOT 2021-9172 A motion directing staff to make improvements to Prairie Avenue as outlined in the update and recommendation section of the staff report.
- B. ORD 2021-9159 An ordinance amending certain traffic control provisions related to neighborhood traffic study #7 and the Prairie Avenue Corridor Plan.
- A. ORD 2021-9155 An ordinance establishing video gaming regulations.
- B. ORD 2021-9169 An ordinance adopting the Fiscal Year 2022 Budget in lieu of passage of an appropriation ordinance. Link to presentation here
November 4, 2021
Liquor Commission - Canceled