October 4, 2021
Plan Commission - Canceled
October 5, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - October 5, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - September 21, 2021
- A motion to allow electronic participation for the October 5, 2021 meeting.
- A. Materials to be placed on file: 1300 Restaurant Corp., d/b/a Omega Restaurant - Application to Upgrade Liquor License
- A. Fire Prevention Week
- A. COR 2021-9113 Claims Ordinance No. 6427, Payroll - September 10, 2021
- B. BIL 2021-9114 Bills Payable No. 6620 - October 5, 2021
- C. MIN 2021-9124 Note Receipt of Boards and Commissions Meeting Minutes
- D. RES 2021-8913 A resolution appropriating $500,000.00 of Rebuild Illinois funds for the Village's share of the Fairview Avenue Local Agency Functional Overlay (LAFO) project.
- E. MOT 2021-9083 A motion awarding a multi-year contract to Ltyx, Inc. of San Diego, CA, for upgrades to the Driver Safety Program (DriveCam) in the amount of $181,677.37, which includes a 10% contingency.
- F. RES 2021-9084 A resolution authorizing the participation in the ComEd Green Region Program and accepting the receipt of a grant in the amount of $10,000.00 for the installation of the Public Works Rain Garden and Natural Areas Project.
- G. RES 2021-9133 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Water Resources Incorporated in the amount of $53,825.00 for the purchase of water meters.
- H. MOT 2021-9138 A motion authorizing a contract with HBK Water Meter Service, Inc. for the removal and testing of residential water meters for a total not-to-exceed amount of $82,418.78, which includes a 20% contingency.
- I. MOT 2021-9132 A motion awarding a contract for surveying services to Engineering Resource Associates, Inc. of Warrenville, Illinois, in the amount of $28,900.00 for various 2022 Community Investment Program (CIP) projects.
- J. MOT 2021-9131 A motion authorizing the purchase of Sophos Central Intercept X Advanced with XDR software subscriptions from CDW Government LLC of Vernon Hills, Illinois, in the amount of $49,464.32 which includes 350 workstation and 50 server licenses along with installation services for three years.
- K. RES 2021-9117 A resolution approving the renewal agreement with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois for medical claim administration services.
- L. RES 2021-9118 A resolution authorizing the renewal agreement with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois for Stop Loss Insurance Coverage.
- M. RES 2021-9119 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois for Group Life Insurance.
- N. RES 2021-9120 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois for Long Term Disability Benefits.
- O. RES 2021-9122 A resolution authorizing a Claims Administrative Agreement with Professional Benefit Administrators.
- P. RES 2021-9121 A resolution authorizing a Renewal Agreement with Humana for Medicare Advantage Insurance for Retirees Over 65.
- Q. RES 2021-9130 A resolution amending the Employee Administrative Rules and Regulations (Personnel Manual).
- R. RES 2021-9104 A resolution accepting and abrogating certain public easements at 824 63rd Street.
- S. RES 2021-9139 A resolution authorizing an addendum to the agreement with FGM Architects for an additional $17,000.00 for a total amount not-to-exceed of $52,000.00.
- A. ORD 2021-9085 An ordinance creating a salon liquor license classification.
- B. ORD 2021-9135 An ordinance eliminating the restriction on Liquor Licenses issued to establishments selling gasoline.
- C. ORD 2021-9136 An ordinance amending liquor delivery restrictions.
- A. RES 2021-9110 A resolution approving the final plat of subdivision for 2751-2761 Ogden Avenue.
- B. ORD 2021-9107 An ordinance amending the Zoning Ordinance to designate the property at 2751-2761 Ogden Avenue as Planned Unit Development #65 and authorize a hotel and restaurant development.
- C. ORD 2021-9108 An ordinance rezoning certain property located at 2751-2761 Ogden Avenue.
- D. ORD 2021-9109 An ordinace authorizing a special use for Lot 2 of the Ogden & Walnut Resubdivision to permit a restaurant with drive-through.
- E. MOT 2021-9116 A motion approving a two-year agreement with Minuteman Security Technologies for a total cost of $226,684.53 to purchase an Automated License Plate Reader Camera System.
- F. MOT 2021-9115 A motion approving a 5 year agreement with Axon Enterprise, Inc. in the amount of $698,841.20 for the purchase and servicing of body worn cameras, squad car cameras and a cloud based digital video system for Police Department interview rooms and evidence management.
- G. ORD 2021-9137 An ordinance providing for the regulation of and application for small wireless facilities.
October 7, 2021
Liquor Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of August 5, 2021 meeting minutes
- Application Hearing: Egg Harbor Cafe, 5128 Mochel Drive, Class R-1/0
- New Business
- Old Business
October 9, 2021
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Main Street Train Station
- Forum for comments from Village residents