September 20, 2021
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee - Canceled
September 21, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - September 21, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - September 14, 2021
- MOT 2021-9112 A motion to allow electronic participation for the September 21, 2021 meeting.
- A. National Good Neighbor Day
- B. Constitution Week
- A. BIL 2021-9101 Bills Payable No. 6618 - September 21, 2021
- B. COR 2021-9102 Claims Ordinance No. 6425, Payroll - August 27, 2021.
- C. MOT 2021-9106 A motion approving an amendment to and an extension of the rental of portable barriers contract from Traffic Control & Protection, Inc. of Bartlett, Illinois, in an additional amount of $16,875.00.
- D. RES 2021-9105 A resolution amending the agreement with Engineering Resources Associates (ERA) from the amount of $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 for the remainder of 2021.
- E. RES 2021-9103 A resolution authorizing a three-year agreement with ESO Solutions, Inc. of Dallas, Texas, in a total not-to-exceed amount of $68,021.50 to provide National Fire Incident Reporting System (NFIRS) reporting data analysis software.
- A. ORD 2021-9079 An ordinance amending traffic control provisions for various intersections along Fairmount Avenue.
- A. ORD 2021-9085 An ordinance amending liquor license classifications and amending delivery restrictions.
September 22, 2021
Transportation and Parking Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of August 11, 2021 meeting minutes
- New Business: File #4-21 Prairie Avenue Corridor; Action Requested: Discussion and Recommendation to Council; Description: Staff will provide a presentation regarding proposed traffic calming, pedestrian safety and intersection control along the Prairie Avenue Corridor from Belmont Road to Main Street. A recommendation to the Village Council is requested
- New Business: File # 5-21 Neighborhood Traffic Study #7; Action Requested: Discussion and Recommendation to Council; Description: Staff and the Village’s consultant will provide a presentation regarding Neighborhood Traffic Study #7, which includes the area between Ogden Avenue and Warren Avenue, from Belmont Road to Lee Avenue. A recommendation to the Village Council is requested.
Zoning Board of Appeals - Canceled