September 12, 2021
Posted by: Village Clerk |
September 11, 2021
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Main Street Train Station
- Forum for comments from Village residents
September 13, 2021
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Public Hearings: 21-PLC-0015: A petition seeking approval of a Planned Unit Development, map amendment from O-R-M, Office-Research-Manufacturing, to B-3, General Services and Highway Business, a special-use for a drive-through, and a Final Plat of Subdivision to construct a restaurant and hotel. The property is zoned O-R-M, Office-Research-Manufacturing. The property is located on the southeast corner of Walnut Avenue and Ogden Avenue (PIN 08-01-304-031). Chicago WSS Developer II, Petitioner and Tag Land DGC, LLC Owner.
September 14, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - September 14, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - September 7, 2021
- MOT 2021-9097 A motion to allow electonic participation for the September 14, 2021 meeting.
- A. National Preparedness Month
- B. Historical Society 2021 Montrew Dunham Award - Dave Humphreys
- A. BIL 2021-9089 Bills Payable No. 6616 - September 14, 2021
- B. MOT 2021-9066 A motion awarding a contract to HR Green, McHenry, Illinois, for preliminary design and engineering services for pedestrian safety improvements related to Downers Grove North and South High Schools, in the amount of $194,893.60, which includes a 10% contingency.
- C. RES 2021-9096 A resolution approving an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) between the Village and the Downers Grove Sanitary District for repair and maintenance of public infrastructure.
- D. MOT 2021-9100 A motion approving a three-year contract for medical billing services to Andres Medical Billing Ltd. of Arlington Heights, Illinois, for an amount equal to 3.25% of the revenue collected by the Village for ambulance services.
- A. ORD 2021-9069 An ordinance amending downtown review standards and renaming the Architectural Design Review Board.
- A. ORD 2021-9079 An ordinance amending traffic control provisions for various intersections along Fairmount Avenue.
- A. MOT 2021-9098 2021-2023 Long Range Plan
- B. Facility Replacement and Sustainability Plan Update
September 15, 2021
Architectural Design Review Board - Canceled