September 6, 2021
Most Village offices are closed in observance of the Labor Day Holiday.
September 7, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - September 7, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - August 17, 2021
- MOT 2021-9095 A motion to conduct the September 7, 2021 meeting electronically.
- A. Hunger Action Month
- B. Suicide Prevention Month - Hope for a Day
- C. Community Adult Day Care - 35th Anniversary
- A. BIL 2021-9078 Bills Payable No. 6614 - September 7, 2021
- B. COR 2021-9077 Claims Ordinance No. 6423, Payroll - August 13, 2021
- C. MIN 2021-9090 Note receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- D. MOT 2021-9075 A motion approving a building permit fee waiver in the amount of $11,479.00 for minor site work and an interior remodeling of senior living apartments at Immanuel Residences, located at 1122 Gilbert Avenue.
- E. MOT 2021-9076 A motion approving a building permit fee waiver in the amount of $10,990.00 for an interior remodeling of senior living apartments at Peace Memorial Manor, located at 3737 Highland Avenue.
- F. RES 2021-9074 A resolution amending the existing traffic signal contract with H&H Electric in the amount of $67,687.20 for the completion of the interconnect from Main Street at Maple Avenue to Fire Station #2.
- G. RES 2021-9072 A resolution authorizing the execution of a three-year agreement between the Village of Downers Grove and the International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 150, Public Employees Division for public works services effective May 1, 2021-April 30, 2024.
- H. MOT 2021-9082 A motion awarding a contract to Marc Kresmery Construction of Elgin, Illinois, in an amount not-to-exceed $61,560.00, which includes a 20% contingency, for modifications to the Brookbank Pump Station.
- I. RES 2021-9080 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Midwest Meter, Inc. for a total price of $35,028.00 for the purchase of 252 ACLARA 2-way Meter Transmission Units (MTUs).
- J. MOT 2021-9093 A motion awarding a contract to Alliance Contractors, Inc. of Woodstock, Illinois, in the amount of $526,298.30 for the 2021 DBD Crosswalk & Accessibility Upgrades.
- K. MOT 2021-9092 A motion authorizing the purchase of an APC Galaxy VS 20kW UPS, along with installation services from Graybar of Glendale Heights, Illinois, in the amount of $32,120.22.
- L. MOT 2021-9086 A motion awarding a contract in the amount of $33,650.00, which includes a 10% contingency, to Microsystems Inc. to scan Community Development permit files into a digital format.
- A. MOT 2021-9023 A motion directing staff to construct traffic safety improvements at the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Forest Avenue.
- A. ORD 2021-9069 An ordinance amending the downtown design review standards and renaming the Architectural Design Review Board.
September 08, 2021
Transportation and Parking Commission - Canceled
September 11, 2021
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Main Street Train Station
- Forum for comments from Village residents