August 14, 2021
Coffee with the Council - 9:00 a.m. - Downers Grove Main Street Train Station
- Forum for comments from Village residents
August 16, 2021
Stormwater and Flood Plain Oversight Committee - Canceled
August 17, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your rEmarks about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes just a few minutes to complete. All rEmarks will be forwarded to the Village Council and all submitted rEmarks will be linked to this page. Written responses to rEmarks will not be provided.
Council Agenda - August 17, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - August 10, 2021
- A. COR 2021-9059 Claims Ordinance No. 6421 - July 16, 2021 and July 30, 2021
- B. BIL 2021-9060 Bills Payable No. 6612 - August 17, 2021
- C. MIN 2021-9068 Note receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- D. MOT 2021-9062 A motion awarding a contract to A Lamp Concrete Contractors, Inc. of Schaumburg, Illinois in the amount of $197,759.00 for the Norfolk St. sidewalk installation.
- E. MOT 2021-9071 A motion authorizing payment to Amita Health Medical Center of Bolingbrook, Illinois in an amount not-to-exceed $40,000.00 for the Fire Department annual fit for duty exams.
- F. MOT 2021-9070 A motion approving a building permit fee waiver in the amount of $47,519.00 for the construction of a new two-story multi-purpose building for Belmont Bible Church, located at 5430 Belmont Road.
- G. RES 2021-9073 A resolution amending the existing intergovernmental agreement with the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) for the St. Joseph Creek Restoration Project from Main Street to Fairmount Avenue.
- A. ORD 2021-9058 An ordinance amending the Village's elevator safety standards.
- B. MOT 2021-9067 A motion authorizing key terms for the facilities intergovernmental agreement between the Village and District 58.
- A. MOT 2021-9023 A motion directing staff to construct traffic safety improvements at the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Forest Avenue.
- A. INF 2021-9046 2021-2023 Long range plan: Priority action items and strategic goals.
Manager's Report to Village Council
August 18, 2021
Architectural Design Review Board - Canceled