August 2, 2021
Plan Commission - Canceled
August 3, 2021
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - August 03, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - July 13, 2021
- A. National League of Women Voters 100th Anniversary
- A. BIL 2021-9035 Bills Payable No. 6606 -July 20, 2021
- B. BIL 2021-9039 Bills Payable No. 6608 - August 03, 2021
- C. COR 2021-9020 Claims Ordinance No. 6417 - June 18, 2021
- D. COR 2021-9040 Claims Ordinance No. 6419 - July 02, 2021
- E. RES 2021-9010 A resolution accepting and abrogating certain public easements at 555 31st Street, commonly known as Midwest University.
- F. RES 2021-9043 A resolution accepting and abrogating certain public easements at 5430 Belmont Road, commonly known as Belmont Bible Church.
- G. RES 2021-9014 A resolution approving the granting of an easement to Commonwealth Edison Company over the Fairview Train Station parking lot (Lot I) property located on Fredenhagen Place, to facilitate electrical service to 5117 Fairview Avenue.
- H. MOT 2021-9027 A motion awarding a contract for the 2021 Right of Way Accessibility and Pedestrian Safety Improvements in the amount of $226,208.60 to Alliance Contractors, Inc. of Woodstock, Illinois.
- I. RES 2021-9013 A resolution approving an Intergovernmental Agreement (IGA) with the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) defining the maintenance responsibilities and appointment of energy costs for traffic signals located along state highways.
- J. RES 2021-9050 A resolution authorizing an agreement with Engineering Enterprises, Inc. (EEI) of Sugar Grove, IL for rehabilitation of the 71st Street well (No. 14) in an amount not-to-exceed $140,559.20, which includes a 10% contingency.
- K. MOT 2021-9049 A motion authorizing a contract with F.H. Paschen, S.N. Nielsen & Associates, LLC to install ornamental fencing around the top floor of the Parking Deck in an amount not-to-exceed $224,538.67, which includes a 10% contingency.
- L. MOT 2021-9038 A motion awarding a contract to Copenhaver Construction, Inc. of Gilberts, IL for the Jefferson-Brookbank Sidewalk Connection Project in the amount of $77,634.00.
- M. RES 2021-9031 A resolution authorizing an amendment and three-year extension with Fifth Third Bank for banking services.
- N. MIN 2021-9047 Minutes: Note receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- A. ORD 2021-9002 An ordinance approving an amendment to Planned Unit Development (PUD) #32 for Oak Trace Senior Living Community at 200 Village Drive.
August 5, 2021
Liquor Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Committee Room
- Approval of Minutes from May 6, 2021
- Application Hearing: Cellar Door, 5150 Main St., Class WB/O, Cheap Cheap Liquor, 2263 Maple Avenue, P-1
- New Business
- Old Business