July 5, 2021
Most Village offices closed in observance of the Independence Day Holiday
July 6, 2021
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be accepted through noon on Tuesdays and will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - July 6, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - June 15, 2021
- MOT 2021-9015 A motion to conduct the July 6, 2021 meeting electronically.
- A. BIL 2021-9018 Bills Payable: No. 6602 - July 6, 2021
- B. COR 2021-9024 Claims Ordinance: No. 6415 - June 4, 2021
- C. RES 2021-9004 A resolution approving an amendment to the agreement with Kronos Incorporated in the amount of $900.00 for the purchase of SMS messaging features to enhance the existing Workforce Central Police Department scheduling software.
- D. MOT 2021-9012 A motion approving a contract with Precision Pavement Marking, Inc. in the amount of $90,000.00 for pavement marking striping maintenance.
- E. MOT 2021-9011 A motion approving a contract with F.H. Paschen, S.N. Nielsen & Associates, LLC to repair the cold storage building (former well house) at 5235 Katrine Ave. in an amount not-to-exceed $111,930.12, which includes a 20% contingency.
- F. MOT 2021-9009 A motion approving a one-year contract with Safebuilt Illinois, LLC in a not-to-exceed amount of $80,000.00 for residential development review services.
- G. MOT 2021-9008 A motion approving a one-year contract with TPI Building Code Consultants, Inc. (TPI) in a not-to-exceed amount of $80,000.00 for residential development review services.
- H. MOT 2021-9029 A motion approving a contract with Allied Door, Inc. in the amount of $32,377.32 for replacement of overhead doors at the Police Station.
- I. RES 2021-9030 A resolution approving a contract with FGM Architects in an amount not-to-exceed $35,000.00 for services related to the Facilities Replacement and Sustainability Plan.
- A. ORD 2021-9001 An ordinance approving a special use to permit a side-by-side drive-through at 2500 Ogden Avenue.
- B. ORD 2021-9000 An ordinance approving a special use to construct a drive-through for a 6,480 square foot multi-tenant retail building at 931 and 935 Ogden Avenue.
- C. ORD 2021-9007 An ordinance approving the rezoning from DB (Downtown Business) to DB/PUD (Downtown Business/Planned Unit Development) at the northwest corner of Maple Avenue and Washington Street, commonly known as 5240 Washington Street, 928 Maple Avenue and 932 Maple Avenue to permit the construction of a 167-unit apartment building.
- D. ORD 2021-9006 An ordinance approving a Planned Unit Development (PUD) at the northwest corner of Maple Avenue and Washington Street, commonly known as 5240 Washington Street, 928 Maple Avenue and 932 Maple Avenue to permit the construction of a 167-unit apartment building.
- E. ORD 2021-9005 An ordinance approving the special use to permit the construction of a 167-unit apartment building located at the northwest corner of Maple Avenue and Washington Street, commonly known as 5240 Washington Street, 928 Maple Avenue and 932 Maple Avenue.
- A. Materials to be placed on file - Fresh Thyme Market Application for a Liquor License Upgrade
- B. Materials to be placed on file - Bowl O Biryani Application for Liquor License Corporation Change
July 8, 2021
Community Events Commission - 5:30 p.m. - Committee Room
- Public Comment
- New Business: Downtown Management Sidewalk Sale, Downtown Management Fine Arts Festival, Downers Grove Rotary Fest, District 58 Educational Foundation-Oktoberfest
- Staff Report
- Old Business