May 31, 2021
Most Village Offices are closed in observance of the Memorial Day holiday.
June 1, 2021
Board of Fire and Police Commissioners - 4:00 p.m. - Committee Room
- Approval of Minutes from the April 15, 2021 meeting
- Executive Session: Pursuant to Section 2(c)(1) of the Open Meetings Act for the purpose of conducting oral interviews for Police and Fire Candidates for hiring purposes.
Village Council Meeting - 7:00 p.m. - There will be a live broadcast of the meeting for the public.
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - June 1, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - May 18, 2021
- MIN 2021-8980 A motion to conduct the June 1, 2021 meeting electronically.
- A. Pride Month
- A. BIL 2021-8982 Bills Payable: No. 6596 - June 1, 2021
- B. COR 2021-8983 Claims Ordinance: No. 6411 - Payroll, May 7, 2021
- C. MOT 2021-8988 A motion awarding a three-year contract for storm sewer maintenance services in the amount of $796,952.50 to National Power Rodding Corporation of Chicago, Illinois.
- D. RES 2021-8987 A resolution authorizing an amendment to an existing contract in the amount of $36,005.76 with Lakeshore Recycling Systems of Morton Grove, Illinois for three additional residential street sweeping cycles.
- E. RES 2021-8961 A resolution authorizing the executiion of a second amendment to an integrated supply agreement with Genuine Parts Company/National Auto Parts Association (NAPA) for Fleet Parts and Inventory Program Services.
- F. MIN 2021-8981 Note Receipt of Boards and Commissions Meeting Minutes.
- A. ORD 2021-8965 An ordinance approving a zoning ordinance text amendment to allow for drive-through medical facilities as a special use in the O-R-M zoning district
- B. ORD 2021-8966 An ordinance approving the special use to operate a drive-through medical facility at 2205 Butterfield Road
- C. ORD 2021-8989 An ordinance amending Chapter 3 of the Downers Grove Municipal Code relating to delivery and pick-up service of alcohol
- D. MOT 2021-8990 A motion approving the final design for the construction of a sidewalk on Norfolk Street from Saratoga Avenue to Main Street
- An ordinance approving a Zoning Ordinance text amendment to allow for drive-through medical facilities as a Special Use in the O-R-M Zoning District.
- An ordinance approving a Special Use to operate a drive-through medical facility at 2205 Butterfield Road.
- An ordinance amending the provisions of Chapter 3 of the Downers Grove Municipal Code regarding delivery service and establishing "pick-up" liquor sales for license classifications.
June 3, 2021
Downers Grove Liquor Commission - Canceled