May 3, 2021
Plan Commission - 7:00 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of April 5, 2021 Meeting Minutes
- Public Hearings: 21-PLC-0009: petition seeking approval of a Text Amendment to allow for a drive through medical facilities as a Special Use in the O-R-M Zoning District and a Special Use to operate a drive through medical facility. The property is zoned O-R-M, Office, Research, and Manufacturing. The property is located on the northwest corner of Butterfield Road and Woodcreek Drive, commonly known as 2205 Butterfield Rd., Downers Grove, Illinois (PIN 05-25-414-013). Ryan Murphy, Petitioner, and SB 100, LLC, Owner
May 4, 2021
Can't make the Council meeting, but would like to give your opinions/comments about this week's agenda? Give us your rEmarks! This electronic form takes about 5 minutes to complete, depending on the number of comments you have. Comments will be forwarded to the Village Council and posted on the Council Responses link below. Staff and Council will not provide a written response to questions posed in the rEmarks format.
Council Agenda - May 04, 2021
Council Meeting Minutes - April 20, 2021
- MOT 2021-8943 A motion to conduct the May 4, 2021 meeting electronically.
- A. COR 2021-8939 Claims Ordinance No. 6407 - Payroll, April 09, 2021
- B. BIL 2021-8940 Bills Payable No. 6590 - May 04, 2021
- C. RES 2021-8942 A resolution approving an agreement with ACLARA Technologies, LLC to upgrade the Automated Meter Reading (AMR) software in the amount of $75,241.63, which includes a 10% contingency.
- D. RES 2021-8949 A resolution authorizing approves Amendment No. 1 to Software License Agreement and Maintenance Agreement with Aclara Technologies, LLC in the amount of $27,220.48.
- E. MOT 2021-8912 A motion authorizing the execution of a three-year contract for water distribution valve assessment services to M.E. Simpson Co., Inc. of Valparaiso, Indiana in the amount of $207,651.25.
- F. MIN 2021-8950 Note the receipt of boards and commissions meeting minutes.
- A. ORD 2021-8928 An ordinance amending Ordinance No. 3996 to modify the compensation of the Mayor and the Village Council.
- Greg Hosé
- Chris Gilmartin
- Danny Glover
- MOT 2021-8945 A motion to conduct the May 4, 2021 meeting electronically.
May 6, 2021
Liquor Commission - 6:30 p.m. - Council Chambers
- Approval of Minutes from November 5, 2020 Meeting Minutes
- Application Hearing: Chula's Bar & Grill, 500 75th St., Class R-1
- New Business
- Old Business